60 replies to this topic

#41 charov

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,110 posts
  • LocationLondon - UK

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:44 AM

CGB major groups should declare such planets as "open" for the Wolves. So, if any pug/random guy invade it, CW groups already know that they can take it back whenever they won't without any opposition from CGB major groups.

Unless some diplomatic tools are not embedded with the game, you can't force people to do not attack whichever planet they found in the planet list.

#42 Orion the Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationTraveller

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:48 AM

Armando, the claims that were previously reported CWM as a Wolf unit are unfounded. They have been Ghost Bear as a whole unit since the community warfare faction reset.

Prior to that, I believe unit members of CWM supported different faction tags, mostly Wolf, Bear and Mercy.

Unfortunately, it appears that this claim was laid out in an attempt to again blame Wolf for everything that happens. I merely hope the sensible individuals watching these threads see the lack of reason in the claim that Clan Wolf manufactured a reason to divert from it's march on Terra.

Edited by Orion the Hunter, 17 December 2014 - 09:48 AM.

#43 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:23 AM

View Postred devil2, on 17 December 2014 - 09:44 AM, said:

CGB major groups should declare such planets as "open" for the Wolves. So, if any pug/random guy invade it, CW groups already know that they can take it back whenever they won't without any opposition from CGB major groups.
Accepted, but we can't attack and return Ferris because fishies... :)

#44 Speerit Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 226 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUtah

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:23 AM

I dont know where you're getting your information that this was unprovoked. It's like you guys dont pay attention to the map at ALL.

It's almost comical how you ignore the way Ferris was swallowed up into ghost bear territory just a day ago. It's like you're literally hiding that behind your back.

We're going to make sure Ghost Bear and Jade Falcon BOTH know that you won't simply be receiving Clan Wolf worlds that arent even in your attack lane any time you please.

Ohhhh but that was clan widowmaker... wahhh

Theyre wearing YOUR tags, they're YOUR unit. Get them under control, or we have a problem.

I mean really. Just expecting us to ignore losing ferris? You must be on crack.

Still, I would love for this to be handled diplomatically, as the inner sphere sits on their laurels and laughs while we fight amongst ourselves.

(NOTE: Ferris wont BE coming up for attack, as you can only launch one foray into any given territory at a time, and that is currently elisa. Ferris will be next, then you can have Elisa back)

Edited by Speerit Ward, 17 December 2014 - 11:29 AM.

#45 Kalendra RA

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:30 PM

View PostSpeerit Ward, on 17 December 2014 - 11:23 AM, said:

I dont know where you're getting your information that this was unprovoked. It's like you guys dont pay attention to the map at ALL.

It's almost comical how you ignore the way Ferris was swallowed up into ghost bear territory just a day ago. It's like you're literally hiding that behind your back.

We're going to make sure Ghost Bear and Jade Falcon BOTH know that you won't simply be receiving Clan Wolf worlds that arent even in your attack lane any time you please.

Ohhhh but that was clan widowmaker... wahhh

Theyre wearing YOUR tags, they're YOUR unit. Get them under control, or we have a problem.

I mean really. Just expecting us to ignore losing ferris? You must be on crack.

Still, I would love for this to be handled diplomatically, as the inner sphere sits on their laurels and laughs while we fight amongst ourselves.

(NOTE: Ferris wont BE coming up for attack, as you can only launch one foray into any given territory at a time, and that is currently elisa. Ferris will be next, then you can have Elisa back)

Ferris will probably be coming up for attack tomorrow, but no, you can't have it back. Not one inch of ground will be surrendered to Wolf, otherwise you might start getting the wrong idea about your place in the pecking order. Attacks against Ghost Bear will be met with retaliation: it would be far better to spend your strength defending yourselves against the Jade Falcon incursions, which will otherwise continue until you have no worlds left. We have no interest in taking your worlds, but Wolf aggression will not be tolerated, and taking planets is the only recourse we have to teach you a lesson.

#46 Errodien

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 227 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:55 PM

Posted Image

1. Your passive-aggressiveness is not needed. No unit can control the other just as I cannot control the weather. Stop acting like we have a magic wand to make everyone do what we want.

2. The units that actually matter are working with you in CW. Leave the Widowmakers to throw their temper tantrum or whatever you want to call this.

3. You should be worried more about the Lords who are actively trolling you world by world.

4. Have you tried putting all that hot air here on the forums into action? I mean come on; it's not like "FERRIS NEEDS DEFENDERS! CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW" doesn't tell you that you need some defense. Show some of that wolf flair and beat down these pathetic Widowmakers who have to rely on backdoor'ing their enemies to get anywhere.

#47 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationIn Dropship DogeCafe

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:13 PM

I agree with this wobbie. (hehe)

Without any "Public" in game faction chat or any knowing of what group is doing what. We cant do jack shite what the puggies and rouge groups do. Sorry we cant all be arbiters of the great bears but you have the majority of groups acknowledging the cease fire.

#48 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:33 PM

View PostSirPseudonymous, on 17 December 2014 - 12:30 PM, said:

Ferris will probably be coming up for attack tomorrow, but no, you can't have it back. Not one inch of ground will be surrendered to Wolf, otherwise you might start getting the wrong idea about your place in the pecking order. Attacks against Ghost Bear will be met with retaliation: it would be far better to spend your strength defending yourselves against the Jade Falcon incursions, which will otherwise continue until you have no worlds left. We have no interest in taking your worlds, but Wolf aggression will not be tolerated, and taking planets is the only recourse we have to teach you a lesson.
Who are you to decide here for two clans? Ulrick Kerensky?

View PostLastKhan, on 17 December 2014 - 01:13 PM, said:

Without any "Public" in game faction chat or any knowing of what group is doing what.
Public ingame chat with thousands players = MOAR FLOOD!!11 :)

Edited by Asatur, 17 December 2014 - 01:38 PM.

#49 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:46 PM

View PostAsatur, on 17 December 2014 - 01:33 PM, said:

Public ingame chat with thousands players = MOAR FLOOD!!11 :)

note how i said "Faction" lol

Edited by LastKhan, 17 December 2014 - 01:47 PM.

#50 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:50 PM

MOAR FLOOD / 9 :D

#51 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:53 PM

View PostAsatur, on 17 December 2014 - 01:50 PM, said:

MOAR FLOOD / 9 :D

A madness one must endure if we want a blood alliance with you wolves..

#52 Kalendra RA

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:57 PM

View PostAsatur, on 17 December 2014 - 01:33 PM, said:

Who are you to decide here for two clans? Ulrick Kerensky?

I'm simply informing you that aggression from Wolf will not be tolerated. You couldn't stand against Ghost Bear even if you had no other fronts to worry about, and with the Falcon's carving you up, and two IS fronts stalling out, despite their divided attentions, you don't stand a chance of holding a single front if Ghost Bear attacks. Incursions into Ghost Bear territory will be met with punitive raids on Wolf worlds, despite our lack of interest in pursuing such a conflict.

#53 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:04 PM

View PostSirPseudonymous, on 17 December 2014 - 01:57 PM, said:

I'm simply informing you

I am simply informed you that we are not interesting with your opinion. We'll do business only with guys who represent any known CGB units. And I repeat my question - who are you?

View PostSirPseudonymous, on 17 December 2014 - 01:57 PM, said:

You couldn't stand against Ghost Bear
Because we didn't violate ceasefire but your stupid head don't understand this.

Edited by Asatur, 17 December 2014 - 02:08 PM.

#54 pbiggz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,686 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:14 PM

Posted Image

#55 Kalendra RA

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:36 PM

View PostAsatur, on 17 December 2014 - 02:04 PM, said:

Because we didn't violate ceasefire but your stupid head don't understand this.

Your unit in particular persisted in attacking Ghost Bear territory for several days after the ceasefire was enacted, a decision you yourself repeatedly tried to justify by screaming at us in broken English. That a Clan Wolf unit that switched sides attacked you is entirely beyond our control; Clan Wolf's inability to defend itself against a single minor unit and some pugs is just further evidence of why you should cease all aggressive actions against us, especially since you have more than you can handle on the Jade Falcon front alone.

#56 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:39 PM

View PostSirPseudonymous, on 17 December 2014 - 02:36 PM, said:

Your unit in particular persisted in attacking Ghost Bear territory for several days after the ceasefire was enacted, a decision you yourself repeatedly tried to justify by screaming at us in broken English.
А сколько языков знаешь ты, хотя бы на том уровне, на каком я знаю английский?

PS: You looks like bot who repeating some phrases and can't answer simple questions... good bye.

Edited by Asatur, 17 December 2014 - 02:41 PM.

#57 Speerit Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 226 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:43 PM

Above post is sort of the point. While you idiots wave your e-peen around, the Inner Sphere sits and laughs.

View PostSirPseudonymous, on 17 December 2014 - 02:36 PM, said:

Your unit in particular persisted in attacking Ghost Bear territory for several days after the ceasefire was enacted, a decision you yourself repeatedly tried to justify by screaming at us in broken English. That a Clan Wolf unit that switched sides attacked you is entirely beyond our control; Clan Wolf's inability to defend itself against a single minor unit and some pugs is just further evidence of why you should cease all aggressive actions against us, especially since you have more than you can handle on the Jade Falcon front alone.

Please, don't confuse our focus on the inner sphere for a lack of ability. CWI had ZERO units defending ferris, because we know how to follow orders, and control our PuG and Merc groups. Also, it's inflammatory statements like this that are causing problems. I'm asking nicely. Will you please stop?

I think a couple of things are abundantly clear, here.
  • Clan Widowmaker ****** us all over, caused an ill tempered response by clan wolf. (I assure you if we could have hit Ferris we would have.)
  • Jade Falcons need to wake up and stop screwing around, focus south. I dont care that you're not content with one planet at a time because all you have is steiner. Respect the community.

What needs to happen now
  • People need to put their D**ks away. We need to get our leaders together, and shift the blame to the units that are ACTUALLY causing the problems.
  • We need to focus on the Inner sphere.

That s**t isnt going to happen until everyone settles down, myself included.

I defer to CWI and the Keshik to wrap this matter up, and swiftly, I will not engage in anymore attacks on CGB territory, and I will head back to petition the cluster to which I belong to do the same.
CGB, please take that as a first step, even though i dont speak for CWI in any way.

Butte holde however...

Edited by Speerit Ward, 17 December 2014 - 02:45 PM.

#58 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:49 PM

A fellow clansmen put it in plain terms for me before a drop the other day. It's not necessarily a bad thing to sharpen our claws with a bit of friendly infighting. I believe these minor conflicts can actually reinforce our clan bonds, so long as they don't step outside the boundaries of a few systems, or have negative consequences on our conquest for Terra. We mechwarriors can strengthen our camaraderie in the heat of battle.

#59 Kalendra RA

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:45 PM

View PostSpeerit Ward, on 17 December 2014 - 02:43 PM, said:

Above post is sort of the point. While you idiots wave your e-peen around, the Inner Sphere sits and laughs.

We've consistently taken every single IS planet available to us, Wolf has barely taken anything. Ghost Bear has never lost a planet, Wolf has lost four so far.

I will not engage in anymore attacks on CGB territory, and I will head back to petition the cluster to which I belong to do the same.
CGB, please take that as a first step, even though i dont speak for CWI in any way.

That's all we want to hear.

Butte holde however...

I'd definitely advise biting back against the Falcons; they see you as easy prey, and the only way they'll stop taking your worlds is if you start reclaiming territory from them.

#60 Speerit Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 226 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:52 AM

It's already been said elsewhere, but I wanted to seal this thread up with an apology.
I was part of the assaults on Elissa.perhaps one of the more ardent attackers.

There was a lot that no one understood. Widowmaker being responsible for ferris, a ceasefire no one knew about, crazy conflicting orders...

This has all been since cleaned up, and this is behind us. I only felt the need to dig this up because this thread in particular was a bleeding stump that was reminiscent of damage I helped cause.

In the future, I'm sure CLAN wolf at large will deal with territorial invasions with diplomatic investigation first, Leopard dropships second.

On to Terra?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users