• PipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 27 posts
  • LocationNexus, Finland

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:31 AM

View PostShadowSpirit, on 16 December 2014 - 06:54 AM, said:

Posted Image

I think this was the perfect answer for this and everything else below it should be just erased and thread closed. :D

#23 Roadkill

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:43 AM

View PostRG Notch, on 16 December 2014 - 07:16 AM, said:

Are you saying a mech can only go full speed or stop? I know my mech has a throttle and I can adjust it to keep pace with other people, could be just me. :ph34r:

Not all Mechs are equipped with analog throttles that allow variable speed. It's easy to check, though - if your Mech is equipped with a steering wheel it only has an on/off digital throttle.

#24 Golden Vulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 656 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:58 AM

Stormcrow, Timber Wolf, and Dire Wolf are the mechs IS whines about the most, and they all have different speeds.

#25 CocoaJin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,607 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:52 PM

View Posttheta123, on 16 December 2014 - 06:50 AM, said:

Same engine. simple as that. You organise a rush, you often charge in better as a group because mechs of the same model rush in together.

This is also mpre beneficial for lone wolves. they can charge in with group players with the same speed.

IS mechs often use builds with 4 diffrent engines so...

So it's too hard for us to match speeds and move with the slowest guy? To use a map and congregate in an area prior to pushing in?

I mean come on, the Clans might do it "better"...but is it of any measurable significance that it justifies us wasting time and energy complaining about in a thread? It's not even an apple vs orange discussion...it's a Valencia vs a Navel Orange waste of time. Why? Because the only discernible issue isn't a Clan vs IS issue, it's a good player vs bad player one. Good players will meet up and match speeds, poor players will make excuses for not wanting to think and proceed with the rush intelligently.

#26 TwentyOne

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 477 posts
  • LocationI pay more to use less water. Cali.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:07 PM

View PostTombstoner, on 16 December 2014 - 07:21 AM, said:

This observation could be part of the huge surge in heavy and medium mech i see from time to time.... people taking lightermechs to keep up with the pack

Sorry but i can't look at it from a neutral point of view.... i want this game to have a higher annual revenue then EVE.

Lol EVE.... This game is objectively better than EVE, but no one seems to like the mech genre ):

View PostGolden Vulf, on 16 December 2014 - 10:58 AM, said:

Stormcrow, Timber Wolf, and Dire Wolf are the mechs IS whines about the most, and they all have different speeds.

Remove those mechs from MWO, and no one will ever whine about clans again!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users