2 replies to this topic

#1 Hann Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 276 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:36 AM

Hello Ghost Bears,

Clan Kodiak is turning our focus towards CW and will be trying to spearhead Ghost Bear taking back some planets. With the help of other units we took Outpost last night from FRR. We need more help from other units and individual players. We have organized our TS to be a place where all Ghost Bears can meet and drop together or just coordinate. We have called it the Ghost Bear Dominion. If you are a unit we will set you up your own space in the TS. If you are an individual you can jump into CW matches with any group going.

Our TS info:
gbd.ts.nfoservers.com Password: kodiak

We will be hitting CW hard on Mon, Wed, and Thu nights from 8EST until the close of the wondow but we will have some people on most every night.

If you are a leader of a unit and would like to coordinate with us please send me a message. If we all work together I am sure we can make an impact in CW like we did last night.

Hann Solo

Edited by Hann Solo, 21 May 2015 - 07:38 AM.

#2 Poisoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 440 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:42 AM

I wish I had been there.

#3 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:53 PM

I sat in the queue on and off for 2 hours last night waiting to drop on it, no units there attacking or defending, pity our prime time doesn't match yours, it's the Aussies curse to be on opposing time zones.
Congrats on taking it though o7

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users