#21 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:04 PM

View PostAbisha, on 16 December 2014 - 12:54 PM, said:

well i bought the Clan stuff i got standard 3 variants so i automatically assume i also get all versions with this package. by default you know a gentleman agreement.

guess I must check what this company offers in the near future, when i buy something

But it wasn't that kind of offer. It was well known it would be just the one variant, like the Atlas S and the Cent-AH.

You just didn't read that information.

#22 Jackofallpots

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 219 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:06 PM

If we were to go "by the book" hours could seem like days.

#23 Abisha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:07 PM

View PostRisko Vinsheen, on 16 December 2014 - 01:03 PM, said:

You'll get three variants of each of the mechs in the Resistance Package. The King Crab is not part of the Resistance package, it's a reward like the AS7-S and CN9-AH.

but the fun part is, the others i not even really care about.
if i take a wild guess, anyone that bought the package was only interested in the king crab.
find it a bit like false advisement.

Edited by Abisha, 16 December 2014 - 01:09 PM.

#24 Risko Vinsheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 573 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:10 PM

View PostAbisha, on 16 December 2014 - 01:07 PM, said:

but the fun part is, the others i not even really care about.
if i take a wild guess, anyone that bought the package was only interested in the king crab.

I purchased because I was interested in the Panther, Enforcer, and Zeus. I already had the Loyalty King Crab promised to me for being a Legendary Founder. If not that it would have been the Overlord Phoenix package, if not that the Masakari Clan Collection, if not that the Man-O-War Clan Wave 2 Collection. All you had to do was purchase any top tier package of a preorder collection. It's not specific to any one package.

View PostAbisha, on 16 December 2014 - 01:07 PM, said:

find it a bit like false advisement.

There was no false advertisement. It was clearly stated the (single) King Crab was a loyalty reward for purchasing a top tier package of any preorder collection.

Edited by Risko Vinsheen, 16 December 2014 - 01:12 PM.

#25 beaver1776

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:11 PM

Thank you, Mr. Spock (Jackofallpots):
  • Regulation 46A: If transmissions are being monitored during battle, no uncoded messages on an open channel.

Edited by beaver1776, 16 December 2014 - 01:12 PM.

#26 Levi Porphyrogenitus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 4,763 posts
  • LocationAurora, Indiana, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:55 PM

View PostRisko Vinsheen, on 16 December 2014 - 01:10 PM, said:

I purchased because I was interested in the Panther, Enforcer, and Zeus. I already had the Loyalty King Crab promised to me for being a Legendary Founder. If not that it would have been the Overlord Phoenix package, if not that the Masakari Clan Collection, if not that the Man-O-War Clan Wave 2 Collection. All you had to do was purchase any top tier package of a preorder collection. It's not specific to any one package.

There was no false advertisement. It was clearly stated the (single) King Crab was a loyalty reward for purchasing a top tier package of any preorder collection.

Quoted for truth.

I could hypothetically qualify for 3 KGC-000(L)s. I bought the Resistance Pack for the four mechs included therein. It would be nice if PGI gave multi-qualifier accounts free normal alternate variants according to how many top-tier packs they bought, but that wasn't the deal, and I'm not complaining.

#27 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:03 PM

well i bought the Clan stuff i got standard 3 variants so i automatically assume i also get all versions with this package. by default you know a gentleman agreement.

guess I must check what this company offers in the near future, when i buy something

Uhm
It was all written down and the information was all readily available...

#28 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:14 PM

Reading is Lostech. I suggest people reread the post about the King Crab in the Loyalty Rewards.

The news about the "next patch" is all on twitter, so it's kinda unfair to blame people not in the know.

Edited by Deathlike, 16 December 2014 - 02:14 PM.

#29 Axeface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 655 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:17 PM

We DO however get the colours soon right?

#30 Walluh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 682 posts
  • LocationLovingly stroking my Crab Waifu

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:19 PM

The preorder for the Resistance pack was put up early due to demand of the community wanting an IS pack to buy in order to get to loyalty King Crab

#31 Deathlike

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:27 PM

View PostAxeface, on 16 December 2014 - 02:17 PM, said:

We DO however get the colours soon right?

The colors will most likely be released around the time the second set of Resistance mechs are made available. So... March.

I mean, the Clan colors were released this month... at around the same time the Gargoyle was released.

Edited by Deathlike, 16 December 2014 - 02:27 PM.

#32 Axeface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 655 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:28 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 16 December 2014 - 02:27 PM, said:

The colors will most likely be released around the time the second set of Resistance mechs are made available. So... March.

I mean, the Clan colors were released this month... at around the same time the Gargoyle was released.

So I payed 20 dollars for some premium time. Right. Never again.

#33 Risko Vinsheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 573 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:29 PM

View PostAxeface, on 16 December 2014 - 02:28 PM, said:

You paid $20 for 3 mechs, some faction content, premium time, and whatever you get from preordering early (cockpit items, more premium time, a mechbay).

#34 Urdnot Mau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 501 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:29 PM

View PostSandpit, on 16 December 2014 - 10:27 AM, said:

Patch pushed back to thursday or friday to get a CW patch done per Russ on twitter

Twitter, PGI's official comms channel

#35 Walluh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 682 posts
  • LocationLovingly stroking my Crab Waifu

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:31 PM

Again, preorder released well in advance because IS players wanted a pack to get the KGC loyalty reward.

Also, FAQ with release dates were put up day one.

#36 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,254 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:32 PM

It was clearly stated on their offer that only one Mech was gifted. They were not being shady about it, at all.

#37 Axeface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 655 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:37 PM

View PostWalluh, on 16 December 2014 - 02:31 PM, said:

Again, preorder released well in advance because IS players wanted a pack to get the KGC loyalty reward.

Also, FAQ with release dates were put up day one.

Release dates for the mechs (not on the store page... may I add). This is was perfectly informed about. But for the pre-order rewards it says, very clearly in black and white "Purchase by Nov 30th to recieve, 54 days premium time, a mounted/hanging/mechbay etc", no where does it say you won't recieve the content.
Then you have the faction content, which is the reason I got the Fire Pack. It simply isnt mentioned except "all content to be revealed dec 16th"

#38 Scratx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:39 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 16 December 2014 - 02:14 PM, said:

Reading is Lostech. I suggest people reread the post about the King Crab in the Loyalty Rewards.

The news about the "next patch" is all on twitter, so it's kinda unfair to blame people not in the know.

Quoting and underlining for truth. If people would just actually read before they buy there would be far fewer threads like these.

The only recent, honest issue of this sort I've seen was regarding Wave 2 faction camos and the Mad Dog. And PGI put it right almost immediately when they realised it. Even if they may've been technically right, it was a reasonable expectation from the customer's side.

But the Loyalty Reward program? There's FAQs on it, tons of threads, the Resistance page and FAQ, etc, etc.

Really, people need to stop to read instead of clicking "BUY" right after seeing the pictures and the price tag. Or so it feels like, sometimes.

#39 Deathlike

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:42 PM

You are getting the colors. The ETA is just a while away. However, I saw a "King Crab" camo image a while ago, and the camos look really nice on it. I figure that could be released much earlier than March.

Faction Camos for ALL IS mechs (well, those that don't have special camos like hero/founder/phoenix mechs) would take a while to accomplish though. Colors can/will function independently of that.

View PostAxeface, on 16 December 2014 - 02:37 PM, said:

Release dates for the mechs (not on the store page... may I add). This is was perfectly informed about. But for the pre-order rewards it says, very clearly in black and white "Purchase by Nov 30th to recieve, 54 days premium time, a mounted/hanging/mechbay etc", no where does it say you won't recieve the content.
Then you have the faction content, which is the reason I got the Fire Pack. It simply isnt mentioned except "all content to be revealed dec 16th"

"Revealed" is not the same as "released". The point of "revealing" is making sure you are clear on all the appropriate content... not necessarily distributing that content quite yet (because, it affects more than just the Resistance mechs).

Edited by Deathlike, 16 December 2014 - 02:43 PM.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users