An Idea For Counter-Attacking

2 replies to this topic

#1 Brody319

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:01 PM

Instead of having the defenders counter-attack a orbital cannon instead they should attack a Union Class dropship.
You know these things
Posted Image

Oh...wrong giant space sphere
Posted Image

Yea that one.

They should have to destroy the engines, instead of having those small generators be used to cover the gun's generator, they could instead be used destroyed to decrease the start up time for the dropship.

the timer would start 20 minutes, at 15 minutes the dropship would power up and use its arsenal of PPCs and Gauss rifles to pretty much destroy the enemy team. However, each mini-generator destroyed would delay its start up by 5 minutes each, up to a max of 15 minutes.

however the engines of the dropship could always be shot. even if all the generators were up. Just give them the same health as the regular generator, and give it 4 engines as per lore, that all must be destroyed. If the defense fails then the dropship just destroys their team.

#2 Brody319

• The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:09 PM

I'm like 70% sure I was ignored because my Icon isn't Clan Wolf like it usually is. maybe I would have at least gotten a "you filthy clanner" if it was.

#3 Davegt27

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,979 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:05 AM

I always liked the Idea of capturing a space port

no death bowl but wide open space port with 2 or 3 drop ships that if you hit them with fire you get a penalty

you must capture control center or kill the opposition, if the timer runs out the drop ships take off

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users