I Am An Idiot, Please Disregard

7 replies to this topic

#1 Angel of Annihilation

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,872 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:51 PM

Well I have apparently opened Jaws and inserted Paw so lets just pretend this thread was never opened ok??

Edited by Viktor Drake, 18 December 2014 - 09:07 PM.

#2 101011

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationSector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, on a small blue-green planet orbiting a small, unregarded yellow sun.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:52 PM

View PostViktor Drake, on 18 December 2014 - 08:51 PM, said:

Ferris is showing 100% attackers wins right now which means some Rogue Wolf unit must have dropped on it undefended. Seriously guys, we just got into a major Spat with CJF over this crap now we apparently go and do it ourselves.

What this game needs is a way for the factions to govern what the faction as a whole is going to do rather than letting each player of a given faction leave to do whatever the hell they want. We need some sort of faction council that has to all agree on who we, as a faction, can attack and cannot so we can actual have real community warfare. Perhaps a representative from the top 9 Units (in numbers) gets a vote of what planets get unlocked to assault or something.

You do realize that we allowed the wolves as a whole to retake Ferris after CWM took it, quineg?

#3 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:53 PM

Ferris is showing 100% attackers wins right now which means some Rogue Wolf unit must have dropped on it undefended. Seriously guys, we just got into a major Spat with CJF over this crap now we apparently go and do it ourselves.

After the whole Ferris affair a few days back, Clan Ghost Bear agreed that it never should have happened and that we were to take it back.

Butte Hold is a completely different story however. Now that things are right again, the push towards Terra continues Trothkin.

#4 Angel of Annihilation

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,872 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:59 PM

Ok well it looks like I am out of the loop badly on this then especially since it seems it was my unit that got the TAGs.

<Hangs head and walks away to the back of the cave to cower like a good little doggy>

#5 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:00 PM

You do not ALLOW the wolves to take worlds. We decide whether to claim it or move on.

#6 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:05 PM

Let's calm down; situation has been resolved; now move on south. The Inner Sphere needs conquest.

#7 speedy mechanic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 144 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:14 PM

I appreciate the patience that clan wolf's had as we at CWM sorted out this situation and glad to now put it behind us and move forward WITH the clans as a whole.

p.s. whoever moved in should check the toilets I think we left some un flushed ones for ya <_<

#8 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:45 PM

Well I have apparently opened Jaws and inserted Paw so lets just pretend this thread was never opened ok??

No worries...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users