A Better 'hot Drop"

2 replies to this topic

#1 Marathon Warrior

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9 posts
  • LocationListing your location is for freebirths, cadet.

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:04 PM

Ok, let me explain. So I was just admiring the back ground of the MWO website when my eye caught on the dropship, which gave me an idea - how about a sequence where, from the dropship, you control one of 12 turrets to fire at the dropship on the opposing team, if one of the dropship takes too much damage, the team's mechbay will start to take damage and the 'mechs will fall off one by one, (randomized). In the event that that happens, the pilot without a 'mech continues to provide fire support from the dropship, which will be a stationary object at the spawn point. PGI coult also implement this into the "Assault" gamemode, where instead of standing in a certain zone to, "Cap the base", the enemy 'mechs fire on the dropship. -to prevent LRM spamming on the dropship at the beginning of a match, the dropship will have the same conditions as a building - not listed on radar, cannot be locked on/targeted, and will be concealed from vision by the landscape.

#2 Marathon Warrior

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9 posts
  • LocationListing your location is for freebirths, cadet.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:02 PM

Wow, the devs actually kinda picked up on this in the new Community Warfare. Interesting.

#3 Darth Futuza

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:10 PM

View PostKoltzi117, on 18 December 2014 - 09:02 PM, said:

Wow, the devs actually kinda picked up on this in the new Community Warfare. Interesting.

Apparently PGI mostly knows what they're doing now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users