How Does The Cw World Attack Tally Work Now?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Luca M Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 209 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:39 AM

I am finding it difficult to understand how it works now. Currently percentages are used.

The thing is I was attacking the world persistence with clan jade falcon and we have won all our defending games and attacking games so far however our attacking percentage went down??? I have played maybe 4-5 games but now we have a lower percentage of ownership of the planet.

Is this because we are losing in another game? Its hard to tell now.

Also the percentage goes blue and red. Who is blue and who is red. Blue owns the planet right?

Edited by Luca M Pryde, 19 December 2014 - 03:51 AM.

#2 Tennex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6,619 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:18 AM

me too

#3 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:43 AM

red the attackers, those of the faction the planet does not belong to.

blue: people owning the planet.

#4 12Bravo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 252 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, USA

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:46 AM

Each of the 11 markers on the planet represent a specific battlefield on the planet, and they are now static representing specific places on the planet. There are multiple battles going on at the same time, so you can possibly keep winning battles but the others in your faction keep losing. Hence the bar not going up.

The Attackers need to be at >50% when the attack phase is over for the planet to change hands.

Hope this helps

#5 Zyllos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:33 AM

View Post12Bravo, on 19 December 2014 - 07:46 AM, said:

Each of the 11 markers on the planet represent a specific battlefield on the planet, and they are now static representing specific places on the planet. There are multiple battles going on at the same time, so you can possibly keep winning battles but the others in your faction keep losing. Hence the bar not going up.

The Attackers need to be at >50% when the attack phase is over for the planet to change hands.

Hope this helps

If each "territory marker" actually represents a static location, it would be nice to have some indication that a specific territory is currently in a battle. That way, a player can know how many other events are happening.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users