Frr Faction-Wide Steam Group

3 replies to this topic

#1 Skoll

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 994 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:53 PM

I had a lighting strike of inspiration and decided to make a faction wide FRR group. Most, if not all of us have steam and usually have it running 24/7, or at least the entire time we have steam. I basically made it so alerts and other news could go out to a wider audience quicker. The way it is now, we're spread out across various forums, teamspeaks, etc. Now we can broadcast immediately when we need something and where. Hopefully this will catch on and most of the organized players and groups will join up. I intend on making group leaders and XOs administrators and moderators so they can all schedule events and put out alerts. The link is here : http://steamcommunit...alhagueRepublic

It's bare bones right now, but I only just got it up.

#2 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:51 PM

Your effort is appreciated, but there is already something similar in place.

Please go to http://spc.menschel.net/f/index.php, which is the official FRR Allthing communications hub, also a visit to the FRR hub is strongly recomended.
FRR hub IP: 162.243.239.158:9725
Password: Dragon (with a capital D)

The major FRR loyalist units have set up the Allthing over a year ago.

Edited by Klappspaten, 21 December 2014 - 02:52 PM.

#3 Skoll

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 994 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:35 PM

Yes, I don't think you understand my intent at all. The set up here isn't yet another forum ( btw this Allting thing will be .. the third? after the last KungsArme one broke down. ), this is for immediate alerts. Not everyone is always browsing X forum, usually because a lack of content, or if there are too many people, because content moves too fast.

Everyone however, is usually logged onto Steam. Pop an announcement that X planet needs defenders or attackers, and it will immediately show up in the lower right hand corner of their screen. Stop and think before you pan an idea.

#4 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:02 PM

In that case you should make a post on the Allthing forum, could be worth pushing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users