Get Out Of Cw!

12 replies to this topic

#1 MWHawke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 645 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM

Just dropped with a bunch of Wolves who did not want to win on Kirchbach. What a waste. We worked hard for the wins on Kirchbach and these ******* are losing it for us. Sorry, but if you do not want to win planets, then get out of CW queu, regardless of reset and whatnot.

JUST.. DO.. NOT.. DROP.. IN.. CW..

It is insulting to those of us who fight so hard to win planets.

Edited by MWHawke, 16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM.

#2 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:47 AM

Yeah well you can blame the challenge for that.

Edited by F0xdi3, 16 December 2014 - 07:54 AM.

#3 xfirestorm

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:43 AM

View PostF0xdi3, on 16 December 2014 - 06:47 AM, said:

I find this hard to believe, since we are mostly at work. Who did u drop with?

Well, other timezones may already be playing. And 3PM, some people get home from work already. So it is possible.

#4 RustyBolts

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:47 AM

With exception of one individual who thinks he is an elo master, my experience with the pugs have been okay when dropped with my unit. Not sure how the solo que works though. I tried making several drops to try and help pass lessons learned and help organize, but waiting in the que or 30 mins is not going to happen more than once or twice when I can drop with my unit twice in that same time frame.

#5 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:50 AM

View Postxfirestorm, on 16 December 2014 - 07:43 AM, said:

Well, other timezones may already be playing. And 3PM, some people get home from work already. So it is possible.

It is totally possible thats why im asking for names.... Oh my bad he meant Wolves in general...Not our Unit...my bad please carry on :)

Edited by F0xdi3, 16 December 2014 - 07:52 AM.

#6 xfirestorm

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:51 AM

I did always have a more or less positive experience dropping with pugs so far.

Some hardheads will be hardheads and will not listen. But most do.

#7 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:34 AM

If you're talking about last night's objective; last night's objective for the major galaxies was not Kirbach. It was elsewhere.

#8 Odins Fist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,111 posts
  • LocationThe North

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:57 AM

View PostMWHawke, on 16 December 2014 - 06:18 AM, said:

Just dropped with a bunch of Wolves who did not want to win on Kirchbach. What a waste. We worked hard for the wins on Kirchbach and these ******* are losing it for us. Sorry, but if you do not want to win planets, then get out of CW queu, regardless of reset and whatnot.

JUST.. DO.. NOT.. DROP.. IN.. CW..

It is insulting to those of us who fight so hard to win planets.

DO NOT FEEL BAD... Last night I hit that planet, was clsoe to winning a match, and probably the same POS pilots gave all kinds of excuses why they would NOT fire on the cannon during an attack.
They said they were "there to get C-Bills NOT to win matches".. This is my post from last noght early a.m.

View PostOdins Fist, on 15 December 2014 - 10:25 PM, said:

Yeah just hit that target and 3 or 4 guys from a Unit said they were just there for the match score for the Challenge, and that they wouldn't be helping with ANY attack on the objective.

Cost us the match, had the Cannon down quite a bit, they refused to fire on it.
I would call out their Unit name, but name and shame would get me yelled at, and I have had enough of being yelled at by dudes with an over-develped sense of self worth in the long ago.. LOL :D

Fortunately that person isn't an issue anymore

Oh and to this..

View PostCommander A9, on 16 December 2014 - 08:34 AM, said:

If you're talking about last night's objective; last night's objective for the major galaxies was not Kirbach. It was elsewhere.

Kirkbach was posted as an objective LAST NIGHT... I get it was supposed to be today, but you have a lot of NON English speaking pilots on in the A.M.
I guess you guys are going to have to agree on targets.

DOUBLE EDIT: Elsewhere is NOT a vaild target on my map.

Edited by Odins Fist, 16 December 2014 - 11:11 AM.

#9 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:01 PM

View PostOdins Fist, on 16 December 2014 - 10:57 AM, said:

DO NOT FEEL BAD... Last night I hit that planet, was clsoe to winning a match, and probably the same POS pilots gave all kinds of excuses why they would NOT fire on the cannon during an attack.
They said they were "there to get C-Bills NOT to win matches".. This is my post from last noght early a.m.

Oh and to this..

Kirkbach was posted as an objective LAST NIGHT... I get it was supposed to be today, but you have a lot of NON English speaking pilots on in the A.M.
I guess you guys are going to have to agree on targets.

DOUBLE EDIT: Elsewhere is NOT a vaild target on my map.

Correct, Kirkbach was posted last night after Chateau fell...

#10 Andr3wR3dburn

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:49 PM

This p*sses me off, since I can't actually get a game on CW at the moment. I seem to spend an age sitting waiting in a queue for a battle that doesn't happen! Admittedly sometimes because i get bored and head for the stand alone battles!

#11 Pkunk

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:55 PM

I have to blow off some steam. Had the exact same thing last game. Half the team didn't want to push. So annoying cause you know the game is a loss. We did try one push with half the team but that ended in utter failure. If people want to play for kills and/or money that's fine. But then at least say so and don't let half the team run to a pointless death while you are standing back.

#12 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:50 PM

View PostPkunk, on 16 December 2014 - 01:55 PM, said:

I have to blow off some steam. Had the exact same thing last game. Half the team didn't want to push. So annoying cause you know the game is a loss. We did try one push with half the team but that ended in utter failure. If people want to play for kills and/or money that's fine. But then at least say so and don't let half the team run to a pointless death while you are standing back.

Join an organized unit...it is literally the only sane way to take planets...

coincidentally, we are recruiting: www.cwdg.us

#13 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:58 PM

If you Wolves want to farm up your Christmas presents, than feel free to fight the FRR. While you're busy shooting mechs, we'll be taking back our infrastructure, thanks. Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users