Explain The Cw Rewards, Didn't Get Anything From Ranking Up

14 replies to this topic

#1 luxebo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:27 PM

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I definitely didn't get a free mech bay as it said here: https://static.mwome...ks_Rewards2.pdf Is this doc fully correct, because I seem to not get anything for ranking up at all.

According to the chart I ranked to rank 2, which gives me a free mech bay regardless of faction (I'm FRR as seen obviously). I still have the exact amount of mech bays as last time. Same with C-bills, didn't see any extra payoff. So does the ranking system actually work or not?

#2 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:51 AM

Uh... anyone? :o Usually the community would rag over every post whether slightly or hugely.

Does this belong in bug report/support? Did anyone else experience this?

#3 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:52 AM

In game they have another list - and so far it is only Cbills.

I am thinking the PDF is the planned rewards (or an idea of what kind of rewards they will be)

#4 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:04 AM

"Other items like the Loyalty Point reward table will get immediate attention and added in the New Year as soon as possible. Which includes making the titles displayable in game to give them real value, and the entire loyalty point system can continue to grow from there."

http://mwomercs.com/...y-warfare-beta/

Currently only the C-bill reward works.

Maybe people should try to put a little bit of extra effort into finding their awnsers before poluting the forum with even more forum threads asking questions that need not be asked.

#5 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:24 AM

Yeah, the pdf is the planned list, but thye have said several times that the system currently cannot reward multiple items and the more advanced system will have to wait until 2015.

#6 DEMAX51

• Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:33 AM

They did also say any rewards on that list you'd already be elligible for will be injected into your account when these enhanced rewards go live, so you won't miss out on anything.

#7 Alaskan Nobody

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:44 AM

View PostBregor Edain, on 23 December 2014 - 01:04 AM, said:

Maybe people should try to put a little bit of extra effort into finding their awnsers before poluting the forum with even more forum threads asking questions that need not be asked.

Maybe people should realize that even DECENT search engines do not always return meaningful results rather than mocking others for "not using them" (IE: even Google tosses out garbage)

I did a search - and I dug through the patch notes and command chair.

I missed it when I searched the command chair - but my "search" popped up a bunch of quotes from off topic.

Thank you for having some courtesy and .... oh... nevermind.

Edited by Shar Wolf, 23 December 2014 - 10:45 AM.

#8 Throe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:48 AM

I was just thinking, maybe part of the reason they're having this stocking stuffer event is to test out a new rewards system... Not that I'd really like this system all that much. Have to go to the website to claim your rewards... That said, I am thoroughly enjoying the rewards, and the two weeks I have to earn them. Thanks PGI! :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

#9 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:10 AM

"Other items like the Loyalty Point reward table will get immediate attention and added in the New Year as soon as possible. Which includes making the titles displayable in game to give them real value, and the entire loyalty point system can continue to grow from there."

Wow... couldn't believe I heard through that entire Town Hall lastish week and didn't remember this part. I'll say my excuse, I'm getting old. :blush:

I think I must've thought that the special rewards given were already placed. I don't think I earned anything extra from the C-bill rewards though so maybe I found something (or maybe the entire title process is still work in progress.)

Oh yeah and you spelled answers and polluting wrong, but that's besides the point. :ph34r:

Thanks anyway and hopefully nobody else makes a secondary thread for a similar question. :)

#10 Almond Brown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 5,851 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:14 AM

Sadly. according to PGI, I have been Naughtier than I thought... Flamers... Bah Humbug! ;)

#11 Tordin

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 24 December 2014 - 07:05 AM

Thanks for posting this thread, had to search google for "MWO loyality point rewards" :P Good to hear they are gonna put in the rewards around next year though :)

#12 Lasertron3000

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:18 AM

Maybe YOU should put a little LESS effort into trying to be an *******.

#13 LordKnightFandragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 05:52 AM

Will our current progress into the Loyalty tree be reset when they finally get the other rewards working? Or will they just give us up to where we have earned? Or since this is beta, all acheesements gained in it will be reset? Beta, is that why CW doesnt track any WL/KD or damage or anything?

Only thing I have seen from CW is xp, cbills and loyalty points. And I did have a pug Q game that didnt record, is stat recording broke?

Edited by LordKnightFandragon, 25 December 2014 - 05:53 AM.

#14 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 12:34 AM

View PostLordKnightFandragon, on 25 December 2014 - 05:52 AM, said:

Will our current progress into the Loyalty tree be reset when they finally get the other rewards working? Or will they just give us up to where we have earned? Or since this is beta, all acheesements gained in it will be reset? Beta, is that why CW doesnt track any WL/KD or damage or anything?

Only thing I have seen from CW is xp, cbills and loyalty points. And I did have a pug Q game that didnt record, is stat recording broke?

According to Demax, the progress will stay the same and we will just pick up all the stuff that was supposedly unlocked (i.e. the mechbay I was asking of, etc).

I thought CW is recorded via stats but I could be wrong. Maybe you did too little/much and it split off or something, though you prob shouldn't worry much on stats.

#15 DEMAX51

• Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 27 December 2014 - 09:38 AM

View Postluxebo, on 26 December 2014 - 12:34 AM, said:

According to Demax, the progress will stay the same and we will just pick up all the stuff that was supposedly unlocked (i.e. the mechbay I was asking of, etc).

Yup. Won't be reset, you'll get all the rewards you're due retroactively.

I thought CW is recorded via stats but I could be wrong. Maybe you did too little/much and it split off or something, though you prob shouldn't worry much on stats.

CW stats are not recorded on your profile page currently. I'm sure they're tracking them, but we can't see them yet. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say:

- When we do get to see them, they'll be tracked/shown separately from public game stats
- They may not have added a stats page for them yet because they plan to rework the stats pages, or find a way for us to view them in game when they do the next UI update. I know they've wanted to improve the player stats feature for a while, and if they're planning on doing it soon(ish) they might just put something like this off to avoid spending resources on work that's just going to get tossed out shortly after it's finished.

Edited by DEMAX51, 27 December 2014 - 09:41 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users