No replies to this topic

#1 Primetimex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 353 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 03:18 AM

Great job PGI!

I submitted a ticket to you on 28 December 2014 and it is now 30 January 2015 and THERE IS NOT ONE ANSWER.

PGI it seems that you're way more interested in keeping the dollar signs going at all costs - DO NOT BOTHER MAKING OTHER GAMES IF YOU DON'T EVEN SUPPORT YOUR FOUNDERS.

Now MW:0 dumps me out of the game inexplicably - even before I got to start up on maps - other times it's the old freezing in-game which can no longer be solved by ALT-TABbing ...

Sick and tired of this game - I'm now even being dumped to desktop - no changes on my end - the only changes was the patches to the game and it seemed to have made the game even less stable.

I've run repair tool delete shader on this stupid game - even 10+ years old games don't require a lot of hand-holding like this game does it's ridiculous.

FIX YOUR GAME ISSUES FIRST BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE OR CONTEMPLATE MAKING THE NEXT MONEY-MAKING MECHS!

This was the ticket below:
MWO has had the in-game freezing that usually is in the Mining Colony and that is a known issue but it is now happening in other maps too like the Viridian Bog and also in CW: Boreal Vault.
While in-game it freezes and usually ALT-TAB to desktop will fix it but this time it's hard freeze and I've had to terminate the MW:0 process and try to rejoin the game since it has crashed.
Could you guys please make this a priority fix as game stability is getting worse not better.
Thank you hope you guys had a great Christmas and wish you all Happy New Year for 2015.

Edited by GetterRobo, 30 January 2015 - 03:21 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users