Holiday Truce 2014

7 replies to this topic

#1 Tyrchon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 112 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:29 PM

Hello members of Clan Wolf, I am Tyrchon of A.C.E.S. On the behalf of Davion, I would like to propose an Inner Sphere wide Holiday-Truce. This truce would be that no organized Units of any faction be on offensive operations from the end of the Ceasefire on December 23rd to the end of the Ceasefire on December 26th. All defensive operations to prevent the Pugs from going out of control would be permitted, but all organized offensive operations would be put on hold during that time. We hope that all major commands and Units would agree to this truce in order to allow their members to spend a few days of the Holiday with their friends and family outside of the game.

If you are willing to consider this Truce please respond in the Davion forum under the Holiday Truce thread, inform your opponents, and inform your major Units.

Have a Happy Holiday season,

Tyrchon

#2 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • LocationRaiding the Cookie Jar

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:00 PM

Happy Holidays, may you all enjoy the season with friends and family

Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!

#3 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:38 PM

Posted Image

#4 OnLashoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,093 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:46 AM

Happy Holidays!

May your people enjoy cozy hot cups of mocha by the fire as they hide from our orbital bombardments. We shall not relent on our march to Terra! Celebrate if you wish, but I suggest flower pedals before the feet of your conquerors.

#5 Angel of Annihilation

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,872 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:55 AM

Happy Holiday's IS'ers. Give us your worlds as a Christmas present and perhaps we will let you live.

#6 Beo Vulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 739 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationHalsey, NE

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:39 PM

View PostTyrchon, on 20 December 2014 - 06:29 PM, said:

Hello members of Clan Wolf, I am Tyrchon of A.C.E.S. On the behalf of Davion, I would like to propose an Inner Sphere wide Holiday-Truce. This truce would be that no organized Units of any faction be on offensive operations from the end of the Ceasefire on December 23rd to the end of the Ceasefire on December 26th. All defensive operations to prevent the Pugs from going out of control would be permitted, but all organized offensive operations would be put on hold during that time. We hope that all major commands and Units would agree to this truce in order to allow their members to spend a few days of the Holiday with their friends and family outside of the game.

If you are willing to consider this Truce please respond in the Davion forum under the Holiday Truce thread, inform your opponents, and inform your major Units.

Have a Happy Holiday season,

Tyrchon

As I have found Tyrchon to be an honorable warrior on the battle field this would be agreeable to me.

#7 Tyrchon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:58 PM

View PostBeo Vulf, on 21 December 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

As I have found Tyrchon to be an honorable warrior on the battle field this would be agreeable to me.

Why thank you sir, that is very nice of you to say.

#8 xfirestorm

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:39 AM

View PostBeo Vulf, on 21 December 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

And how does honor of one player guarantee this truce?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users