• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 16 posts
  • LocationThe lands below sea level

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:12 PM

<SOLVED>

Hey all,

Can someone update me on how the phoenix medallions work?

I chose one, expecting it to appear in my mechbay to equip, so I can get the loyalty bonus. But: it's not there. Now how do I get that bonus?

Any help is much appreciated!

Edited by Mr Wizard, 22 December 2014 - 02:21 PM.

#2 Joe Mallad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:15 PM

They have them named WRONG lol. The medallion you picked in your Phoenix pack is in your hanging items inventory... Except its under Davion Bronze, or Kurita Bronze and so on. The pictured medallions in the Phoenix packs do not look like the hanging medallions in the inventory to buy.

#3 Arkadash

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 148 posts
  • LocationWhere I'm needed

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:17 PM

I had the same experience, but then I realized that there are multiple versions of the hanging medallions. When you sort by hanging item, the shiniest are NOT what you're looking for. Check others and you will see one that looks bronzed (might even say that in description); those are the Phoenix medallions. I hope this helps.

#4 Fooby

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:17 PM

cockpit hanging items, not in mechbay exactly. You went here to select them correct? https://mwomercs.com...file/medallions and you then logged into the game not seeing them?

#5 Mr Wizard

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 16 posts
  • LocationThe lands below sea level

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:19 PM

And there it is.

Thank you, kind sir!

#6 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:19 PM

If you have a Phoenix Package, then the Medallions appear under your profile to be selected. Once you do this, they are "locked in" and appear in your cockpit item inventory as a Hanging Item. Just go to your Mechbay, select the Mech you want, go to Cockpit Hanging Items, and then scroll down the list until you see the medallion. The Hanging Items are displayed haphazardly though, so they can be a bit frustrating to find.

If you don't see your medallion, then try contacting PGI Support. Also, you may want to check your other Mechs to be sure that you didn't already equip it and then forget about doing so.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users