• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 39 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:40 PM

Howdy,

//Kell Hounds Hat off

I would just like to point out that there seem to be quite a few pilots in Davion. As it stands right now, we have been bashing our brains against the clans, but my guys also have a hankerin' for some IS v IS.

Yes, I know DC and FWL are targets. However, there are very few places to attack and defend.

If there are too many alliances, non-agression pacs, or whatever, that leaves very few people to fight.

Yes, I know lore, and yes I understand what FedCom is.

Just puttin' it out there.

That is all.

Merry Christmas everyone!

#2 WarHippy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:31 PM

View PostScion Koga, on 22 December 2014 - 05:40 PM, said:

Howdy,

//Kell Hounds Hat off

I would just like to point out that there seem to be quite a few pilots in Davion. As it stands right now, we have been bashing our brains against the clans, but my guys also have a hankerin' for some IS v IS.

Yes, I know DC and FWL are targets. However, there are very few places to attack and defend.

If there are too many alliances, non-agression pacs, or whatever, that leaves very few people to fight.

Yes, I know lore, and yes I understand what FedCom is.

Just puttin' it out there.

That is all.

Merry Christmas everyone!

You could always attack FRR if FWL isn't enough. Either way the FWL, Liao, and the Combine are all aligned against us so I don't see the point in opening up yet another front for you or us.

#3 Shimmering Sword

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPortland Oregon

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:42 PM

Davion does have players to spare for a potential Steiner front, and as everyone is seeing, Steiner really can't afford another front. Make yourself a threat to Marik and they will respond for a good fight. Make an enemy of Davion (who is happily leaving you alone) and you'll have another border bleeding planets.

TLDR: Don't to it bro :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users