Csj Players From Eu Looking To Make A Greater Impact?

13 replies to this topic

#1 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:38 PM

Theta Galaxy of Clan Star Adder, the Smoke Adders are making mighty headway with the combined efforts of the units within the Clan Smoke Jaguar corridor helping us forward.

We are in search of a small cabal of EU based players who might consider working with us directly, as their own distinct Cluster, so that we might augment our window of domination of the DCMS border with coordinated efforts.

While we have a small and effective cohort of EU based players, something approaching a full Trinary of regulars is what we seek as a baseline for this new Cluster.

If interested, please contact myself, Cyphersphere, Eta0h or DarthRevis of Theta Galaxy.

Options range from a simple umbrella style coordination, where your Cluster retains its entire autonomy and identity, while remaining part of Theta Galaxy's portion of the corridor, fighting along side our forces -- akin to MercStar Alliance (a fantastically successful alliance composed of multiple competitive level teams under one call-sign) or becoming fully integrated members of Theta Galaxy, while retaining the EU oriented Cluster within the Galaxy.

#2 xCico

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:30 AM

Im from EU, and guys can invite me any time they want, will be glad to sync with them :)

#3 Rubey

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:41 AM

View PostxCico, on 23 December 2014 - 01:30 AM, said:

Im from EU, and guys can invite me any time they want, will be glad to sync with them :)

Same here :)

Currently im with -SC- but really EU players dont have any impact in NA Units as they drop in like 3 am, or sth like that before ceasefire, for EU time xD

Edited by MasterThon, 24 December 2014 - 03:59 AM.

#4 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:57 AM

Gentlemen it is definitely much appreciated!

#5 zudukai

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:24 PM

Hail trothkin, unified in our unrelenting push, we shall have terra in no time!

Let us congregate to continue our assault with unwavering tenacity!

Show them the way of the true warrior!

#6 DriverMonkey

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 08:55 AM

Hey there. EU player here. I'd like to join up and help as best I can. Light and Medium mech pilot, mostly supporting roles and brawler. Might be a Merc, but if the contract seems lucrative, perhaps prolonged assistance can be negotiated.

#7 Donny Line Z

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCannon Beach,or

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:18 AM

You can run along side, or be running away :) which will it be?

#8 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:45 PM

Our EU grows slowly but it grows. Players willing to spark a new chapter, ensuring their contributions to the Smoke Road are inscribed upon the planets we take.

While we accepted initially that it was highly unlikely a small EU unit would choose to be absorbed, we have seen individual pilots already stepping into the role with the pragmatic but aggressive nature of the Adders and the ferociousness of this corridor's namesake Jaguar.

Edited by Lukoi Banacek, 24 December 2014 - 10:50 PM.

#9 VFR Pilot

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 10:09 AM

This has been one of the more difficult time zones to recruit for... I think it would be wise for the entire faction to work together on helping EU players get into a Unit that best fits them. I've been working hard on this issue for a while now, and while I'm making progress it is not as much or as fast as I would like.

Edited by VFR Pilot, 25 December 2014 - 10:35 AM.

#10 T K O

• PipPipPip
  • The Decimator
  • The Decimator
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 01:34 PM

Regardless thanks to those EU players that are putting in the effort and helping CSJ, it's appreciated!

#11 ST0RM3R

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation

Posted 25 December 2014 - 01:44 PM

EU population of Smoke Jags are sadly low... We try to recruiting... but our community likes falcons and wolves much :( EU players still "scared" to join because of language barrier... but some players come to our team speak to sync with us. And this is pleasure for us to fight with other Smoke Jags.
And we always try to coordinate people in battles, especially at attacks. I hope solo-players sometime join to units and EU Jags can really helps to NA Jags to attack the enemy.

#12 Fotracul

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:13 AM

I am from EU, you can count me in to eliminate the freebirths!
Hey xCico, i had my first CW game with you, lol you had something like 15 or so kills!

Edited by Sashulescu, 26 December 2014 - 03:14 AM.

#13 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 08:27 PM

Still seeking EU pilots to augment our existing Binary and take it to eventually a Trinary+ of active players.

Please seek out Smoke Adders fighting within the Clan Smoke Adder Corridor via the Strana Mechty Teamspeak at any time to meet our team and see how we fight. No commitment and no sales pitches for those investigating the team.

IP: Stranamechty.info
PW: StranaMechty

*,..,* Fangs Out! *,..,*

#14 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:32 AM

We continue to seek EU based players with a desire for teamwork oriented combat and a focus on community warfare. Opportunities for those seeking simple casual public queue matches and competitive play (tournament play) exist as well in our Galaxy.

We hope to establish a permanent Smoke Jaguar/Smoke Adder EU cluster soon with our newest members. Get in on the ground floor of a great unit as it expands into the EU region, to reinforce it's domination of the IS as we charge through the Clan Smoke Jaguar corridor to Terra.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users