- - - - -

Mkm From Mechwarrior 4

2 replies to this topic

#1 MkM Ryebread

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:47 AM

Hey all,

I'm MKM_Yoda from Mechwarrior 4. I'm trying to reconnect with anyone Metal Knight Mercs from way back when.It was a long ass time ago.. I have seen Maltduck and Herod on here. I'm wondering if there is anyone else.. Looking for anyone in our old clan!!

#2 HlynkaCG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationSitting on a 12x multiplier and voting for Terra Therma

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:11 AM

Welcome to mwo, I vaguely remember seeing mkm around back in the day, Hail and well met!

PS:
We actually have in game unit tags, so you may want to consider making an account that doesn't have the mkm prefix or contacting support and asking them to change your username for you. "[MkM]MkM_Ryebread" is a bit of a screenfull ;)

#3 MkM Ryebread

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 01:28 PM

Likewise! Much appreciated. Yeah its been a long time. I look forward to giving this game a go heh. Havent quit figured it all out yet . I will contact support or make a new account whichever though haha. Thanks for the tip! :)

View PostHlynkaCG, on 23 December 2014 - 02:11 AM, said:

Welcome to mwo, I vaguely remember seeing mkm around back in the day, Hail and well met!

PS:
We actually have in game unit tags, so you may want to consider making an account that doesn't have the mkm prefix or contacting support and asking them to change your username for you. "[MkM]MkM_Ryebread" is a bit of a screenfull ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users