Well Done Smoke Jags!

3 replies to this topic

#1 VFR Pilot

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:35 AM

I just wanted to give a shout out to all the Smoke Jag Units that have worked so well together during CW beta. We've been running 12 man teams the last few hours of the attack phase and will continue to do so as we push towards Terra. I'm sure that our relations will pay big dividends in the future as CW continues to evolve. We may be one of the smaller Clans... but we have one nasty bite. Again, well done and happy hunting!

Seyla

Edited by VFR Pilot, 23 December 2014 - 09:40 AM.

#2 Bluefalcon13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:38 AM

Indeed, ran my first 3 matches with the Smoke Jaguars last night. Great job by the PUG members! Phenominal support for our 6+ man we were running. It was a pleasure to fight with you!

#3 Knightcrawler

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:12 AM

I didn't want to make a new topic all for myself, so I'll bump this.

Well done on your recent string of victories against Kurita. I know you guys are smaller than most other clans, and you were working from a disadvantaged spot in the beginning. There was some concern going around. But I'm glad that was unfounded, and you're all doing so well now.

Congratulations. :)

#4 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 29 December 2014 - 04:53 AM

I am not sure if what is making CSJ gaining planets is their skill or the Kurita numbers (they are distracted by the mighty Bears as well..) but well done nonetheless! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users