Jade Falcon Faction Guy Seeking Clan

8 replies to this topic

#1 The Great Satan

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:42 PM

hi everyone. I've been in a clan JFP for like a 1/2 a year now and grind-ed many pug matches with my JFP buds. Then CW came out and I sold all my IS mechs n gear to buy clan stuff just so i could drop with JFP, but the wizards of smart in JFP decided that unless u go threw a whole list of trails and tribbles, u can't be in the unit. I've been trying to grind my way threw the wizards trials, but they are rarely on when I'm on (early AM and late PM pst) and i've grown tired of it. Also, I guess I wasn't cool enough to get "grandfathered" past the trials.

Anyways, I'm looking for a unit that likes active players, has members on often and in different time zones, and lacks douche bags that take the game way to seriously.

#2 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:37 PM

View Postthegreatsatan, on 23 December 2014 - 12:42 PM, said:

and lacks douche bags that take the game way to seriously.

Lot of Casual units for you. There is no need to insult those who think their faction and unit are more than pretty icons and tags and for whom the status of Clan warrior matters.

#3 Kibble

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 539 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:46 PM

Not sure if a shame thread is a good way to go about this man.

If you are unhappy in a unit we'd be extremely excited to see you move to a unit where you would be. No harm in that.

All we ask of our members is they put in the work, if the work and initiative was there we would work with you but if you simply don't we cant magically help you improve.

We wish you the best in you finding a unit that suits your needs.

Edited by Kibble, 23 December 2014 - 01:46 PM.

#4 The Great Satan

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:53 PM

I'm not saying that about JFP. They're a bunch of cool guys/gals. Everyone knows the type of players I'm talking about, rage quiters, cry baby types, thats all I ment. That kinda drama kills my buzz. I'm just looking for a unit thats chill, on in lots of time zones, and not gunna make me jump threw a ton of hoops. (just to play with the people I've been playing with for awhile now)

#5 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:34 PM

View Postthegreatsatan, on 23 December 2014 - 01:53 PM, said:

I'm not saying that about JFP. They're a bunch of cool guys/gals. Everyone knows the type of players I'm talking about, rage quiters, cry baby types, thats all I ment.

the wizards of smart in JFP decided that unless u go threw a whole list of trails and tribbles, u can't be in the unit.

douche bags that take the game way to seriously.

Publically burning bridges and leveling accusations does not well suit someone who claims they are not talking trash about a unit.

Wish you the best of luck in your search!

Edited by Wingbreaker, 23 December 2014 - 02:35 PM.

#6 JadeTimberwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:39 PM

Satan, I may just be a recent recruit for JFP but I personally do not feel that the requirements that have been put into place are as you describe "a ton of hoops".

That being said I wish you luck and good fortune in hunting the Inner Sphere with whatever Unit you end up joining with and look forward to fighting along side you regardless of if we share a Unit tag or not.

#7 The Great Satan

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:09 PM

[color=#A4A4A4]
Posted Today, 02:34 PM
[/color]
[color=#959595]
[color=#CCCCCC]
Posted Imagethegreatsatan, on 23 December 2014 - 01:53 PM, said:
[/color]

I'm not saying that about JFP. They're a bunch of cool guys/gals. Everyone knows the type of players I'm talking about, rage quiters, cry baby types, thats all I ment.

ya, i don't wanna be in a unit that bends over and takes crap from douche bags just because they have skill at a video game. thats what i ment. Not a diss on the unit.

[color=#CCCCCC]
Posted Imagethegreatsatan, on 23 December 2014 - 12:42 PM, said:
[/color]

the wizards of smart in JFP decided that unless u go threw a whole list of trails and tribbles, u can't be in the unit.

a policy that alienates fellow JF members. I don't want prospective units thinking I quit because everyone hated me. I have a legit reason. I "feel" like i have to get lucky just to have a shot at atempting one of these trials. Not a diss on the unit.
[color=#CCCCCC]
Posted Imagethegreatsatan, on 23 December 2014 - 12:42 PM, said:
[/color]

douche bags that take the game way to seriously.

I "feel" ur objection to a comment not directed towards you is defensive

Publically burning bridges and leveling accusations does not well suit someone who claims they are not talking trash about a unit.

I "feel" run out. I explained why. I didn't trash anyone.

Wish you the best of luck in your search!

Thx :)
[/color]

#8 UltraMek

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 90 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

I would like to request that JFP members cease from posting on this thread. He has made his decision.

#9 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts
  • LocationIronhold Underground Network

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:12 PM

www.JadeFalconOutcasts.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users