Buying Mc With Mastercard

11 replies to this topic

#1 Brawler1986

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:31 AM

I am having issues with credit card payment on the site to buy MC. The popup tells me that everything went OK but i still don't see any MC added to my account. It also didn't show up in the "Latest account activity". Anyone else experiencing the same problems? And is it save to try again without getting a huge pile of MC?

Edited by Brawler1986, 24 December 2014 - 05:35 AM.

#2 Draven Darkshadow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:47 AM

should almost instant for credit card purchase.. make sure you get the cvc correct and expiry date as well double check the CC# you used

#3 Brawler1986

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 08:39 AM

I filled in everything correctly. Its now updated. I think there is a massive delay in credit card payment atm. Now it added 2 times +6500 MC :(. Can I undo the last payment?

Edited by Brawler1986, 24 December 2014 - 08:40 AM.

#4 Basskicker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationNashville, Tennessee

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:47 AM

I would contact support. Not sure if they are running automated because of the holidays or not but it is worth a try.

#5 Ekyo

• PipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 11:46 AM

at the moment there are also problems buying with paypal or other options. after the transaction there is always the error "information currently not available".
at least with a third method it worked. i just hope that i don't have three times as much mc as i wanted to buy.

#6 Ekyo

• PipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:18 PM

Just to let you know, the problem is still there. If I try to buy the resistance pack via paypal, the process fails in the last step, after everything is done on the paypal page, with a dark error text on the upper part of the initial window, telling you that this page ist currently not available.

#7 Snegtag

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 79 posts
  • LocationRochester NY

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:19 PM

I have an issue with my card sometimes because of the fact the transaction takes place in Canada. It will look like it goes through but the card won't pay and will flag it as fraud.
I've but an exemption on my card for Canada so it'll process but every other purchase I get a fraud alert.

#8 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:55 AM

I've been having an issue as well. I get a popup that says this card cant make this kind of purchase. I was going to call the bank tommorow because I suspect its an international lockout although I've never had this problem with MWO before. If it is the lockout I'd rather do it once and get the rest of the resistance and urbie pack at the same time

#9 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:21 AM

Just to followup in case people are still having trouble. I called my bank and it was a region lock issue. My bank forbids out of country purchases normally. I just asked them to lift the prohibition for a day so I could make my purchases and the resistance purchase went through fine. Now I'm just waiting on Urbie.

I can't promise that this will fix your issue but you might explore the possibility.

#10 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:58 AM

If you have a paypal account use your credit card on their. Kind of a loop around,this is what I do.

Edited by Monkey Lover, 20 January 2015 - 09:58 AM.

#11 Airmax

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationLangley, BC ,Canada

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:42 AM

I'm having the same issue's with Paypal and Visa debit cards. Comes up as offline or some other damn message not allowing me to purchase anything. Hope this gets fixed soon!! <_<

#12 Tordin

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:56 PM

Just now i brought 12K With Visa. Got confirmation mail (receipt) it showed green/ all ok just after purchase too, but got nothing. Sent mail to support though. Went well last time i brought mc for the same amount.. Dont know what happened.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users