Steiner Breaking Alliance

67 replies to this topic

#61 Lunaya

• PipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 11:40 AM

I do love reading the butt hurt on the forums. Made my New Years Eve amusing.

#62 NextGame

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,071 posts
  • LocationHaggis Country

Posted 31 December 2014 - 11:46 AM

View PostPasternak, on 31 December 2014 - 11:40 AM, said:

I do love reading the butt hurt on the forums. Made my New Years Eve amusing.

New Years resolution: cause more salt.

#63 The Cloak

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 12:15 PM

View PostDarth Mech, on 31 December 2014 - 11:16 AM, said:

[AS] are spineless wanna-bees who continue to degrade shared FCW resources on Graham IV instead of taking their "skillz" (such as they are) to where the fight belongs.

They should be shunned. Losers, one and all.

Oh no :(
I shed a tear right there.

Edited by The Cloak, 31 December 2014 - 12:17 PM.

#64 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:01 PM

View PostDarth Mech, on 31 December 2014 - 11:16 AM, said:

[AS] are spineless wanna-bees who continue to degrade shared FCW resources on Graham IV instead of taking their "skillz" (such as they are) to where the fight belongs.

They should be shunned. Losers, one and all.

A lot of name calling for someone who won't post from the account they use in game, is it because you know you can't be banned this way?

#65 Devil Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationThe Fox Den

Posted 31 December 2014 - 02:57 PM

Is it me or are the ceasefire between everyone become strained as of lately? Think everyone is getting their numbers back after the Xmas /New Year break now that we're feeling hemmed in?... that we need to break free!

I'm seriously trying to follow the multitude of ceasefire threads but their all going... wonky... either into troll threads or going on a unit hunt... is the salty tears and **** flinging of the old forums returning?

#66 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:51 PM

View PostApostal Sinclair, on 31 December 2014 - 02:57 PM, said:

Is it me or are the ceasefire between everyone become strained as of lately? Think everyone is getting their numbers back after the Xmas /New Year break now that we're feeling hemmed in?... that we need to break free!

I'm seriously trying to follow the multitude of ceasefire threads but their all going... wonky... either into troll threads or going on a unit hunt... is the salty tears and **** flinging of the old forums returning?

As stated earlier in this same thread, we were just there to train against IS, we did 3 turret drops until we got defenders, we waited til there was 12 defenders before dropping on Graham IV again so the lobby system would make us defend, after the game ended we waited til there was another 12 defenders and dropped again, other than the 3 games attack (against turrets) we never took the planet above 20%.
With Steiner having a cease fire with FRR, Kurita, Davion and a week long one with Marik, how are we to play IS vs IS? Every time we do we get called "spineless" and "cheats", i'm sorry for getting bored with playing against Clans, but yet again this planet was in no real threat, i don't and will never see anything wrong with a bit of friendly training. Even if that means we get flamed by forums trolls and fake accounts, so be it.

Edited by Zerex, 31 December 2014 - 07:53 PM.

#67 Vanguard836

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,101 posts
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:53 PM

View PostApostal Sinclair, on 31 December 2014 - 02:57 PM, said:

Some units are jumping between factions with the purpose of causing exactly that. Nothing is preventing them from jumping ships and attacking who they want.

#68 Devil Fox

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationThe Fox Den

Posted 31 December 2014 - 08:12 PM

View PostVanguard836, on 31 December 2014 - 07:53 PM, said:

Some units are jumping between factions with the purpose of causing exactly that. Nothing is preventing them from jumping ships and attacking who they want.

Also how it should be, the problem is that mercs can move shop, but there aren't any mechanics for loyal house factions and mercs separately (hopefully in the future). I think unit's will continue to move to get fights, from house to house to try and tag planets, ensure continuous battles for people on all fronts and try to enjoy the game how it's meant to be.

View PostZerex, on 31 December 2014 - 07:51 PM, said:

As stated earlier in this same thread, we were just there to train against IS, we did 3 turret drops until we got defenders, we waited til there was 12 defenders before dropping on Graham IV again so the lobby system would make us defend, after the game ended we waited til there was another 12 defenders and dropped again, other than the 3 games attack (against turrets) we never took the planet above 20%.
With Steiner having a cease fire with FRR, Kurita, Davion and a week long one with Marik, how are we to play IS vs IS? Every time we do we get called "spineless" and "cheats", i'm sorry for getting bored with playing against Clans, but yet again this planet was in no real threat, i don't and will never see anything wrong with a bit of friendly training. Even if that means we get flamed by forums trolls and fake accounts, so be it.

I didn't say you were trolling or question what you were doing... I think mercs and players should join factions where they want battles, when and how they want it. I don't see an issue with unit's throwing numbers across the borders for some battles on another front. At present the only houses that get consistent IS v IS is Davion/Kurita and Davion/Laio/Marik... It's similar on the clan front, you want Clan vs Clan it's frowned upon cause of allegiances but throwing some units across border can change up the mediocrity and boredom for both sides.

The next couple of weeks will be interesting, most allegiances are becoming strained, and unit's are pushing borders for more fights or interesting battles. I think it's actually interesting and will become a more dynamic border skirmishes (after all the planet might not flip but interesting battles were played).

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users