State Of The Frr Diplomaty?

19 replies to this topic

#1 Flcn

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:02 AM

What is our current diplomatic status?

What i understand were at peace with Kurita?

Are we at War with Steiner? or is it only the Forums?

War with Whelps and Teddys ofc..

#2 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:55 AM

The DCMS is standing by the ceasefire- we haven't even taken back Setubal like we discussed due to the Clan/FedCom aggression.

#3 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:16 AM

The FRR/DCMS ceasefire stands firm!

That is the only cease fire the FRR recognizes at this time. We are under heavy attack on ALL fronts EXCEPT the front with the DCMS.

Yes, Steiner is attacking us and has a ceasefire with clan wolf.

#4 Father Dougal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 224 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:38 AM

View PostLord Ikka, on 23 December 2014 - 02:55 AM, said:

The DCMS is standing by the ceasefire- we haven't even taken back Setubal like we discussed due to the Clan/FedCom aggression.

You're not getting Setubal back.

#5 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,558 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:40 PM

I, for one, would not be opposed to House Kurita taking back Setubal as penance for the early damage done by [CI]. What happened in the first days of the invasion cannot be helped.

I, for one, still have no intention of assaulting Steiner worlds. Unless Orestes falls.

#6 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCrash landed on Weingarten III

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:01 PM

Judging from what I've read concerning CW it seems that the Steiner's weaker timezone for active skilled groups (not counting merc corps) is the North American timezone. Perhaps that's something to consider when focusing on where to place your next large offensive. If Steiner were smart they'd find out which timezone CJF is least active and exploit that lull to launch a counter offensive (not to mention agree to a NAP with the FRR and Dracs). Honestly, if they did this they'd be able to use their vast numerical superiority against CJF and even Wolf (considering that Wolf is busy fighting FRR) to widdle down and slowly regain lost territory.

Clan Wolf has a large player base but many of them seem to be on the lower end of the elo bracket. Wolf should be the obvious choice to attack concerning the clans.

The Bears are still made up of many competitive/skilled merc star units so defense seems to be the likely strategy for now concerning them (unless you've found a Timezone to exploit).

There isn't much activity against the Dracs except for a few pug groups here and there. The NAP is holding.

Edited by Tabu 73, 23 December 2014 - 02:14 PM.

#7 Cerlin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 922 posts
  • LocationCalifornia or Japan

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:21 PM

View PostTabu 73, on 23 December 2014 - 02:01 PM, said:

Judging from what I've read concerning CW it seems that the Steiner's weaker timezone for active skilled groups (not counting merc corps) is the North American timezone. Perhaps that's something to consider when focusing on where to place your next large offensive. If Steiner were smart they'd find out which timezone CJF is least active and exploit that lull to launch a counter offensive (not to mention agree to a NAP with the FRR and Dracs). Honestly, if they did this they'd be able to use their vast numerical superiority against CJF and even Wolf (considering that Wolf is busy fighting FRR) to widdle down and slowly regain lost territory.

Clan Wolf has a large player base but many of them seem to be on the lower end of the elo bracket. Wolf should be the obvious choice to attack concerning the clans.

The Bears are still made up of many competitive/skilled merc star units so defense seems to be the likely strategy for now concerning them (unless you've found a Timezone to exploit).

There isn't much activity against the Dracs except for a few pug groups here and there. The NAP is holding.

This would be a good idea. You sir, are too logical.

#8 jd7710

• PipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 79 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Locationmid atlantic

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:30 PM

we have lost more planets to steiner than wolf, so I say we concentrate on them. it will allow some breathing room

#9 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:29 PM

We've lost a grand total of 1 planet to Steiner.

#10 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:38 PM

View PostDamon Howe, on 23 December 2014 - 04:29 PM, said:

We've lost a grand total of 1 planet to Steiner.

lol, that's it?

#11 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:49 PM

yeah, and we havent really lost much against the wolves too. They like to sound strong, but they need that ceasefire to be able to take us on. And even that wouldn´t be enough if the bears wouldn´t attack us at the same time.

#12 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:55 PM

View PostKlappspaten, on 23 December 2014 - 04:49 PM, said:

yeah, and we havent really lost much against the wolves too. They like to sound strong, but they need that ceasefire to be able to take us on. And even that wouldn´t be enough if the bears wouldn´t attack us at the same time.

Then perhaps the major offensives should be aimed at the Wolves and Steiners since they're the weakest of the three.

#13 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:53 PM

And perhaps we should not discuss that here where they can read what you write and use the allthing for such an discussion. Dont you think?

http://spc.menschel....c.php?f=41&t=78 this thread could be of interest to you

#14 Sgt Helmet

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:03 PM

I say that we have serious problems with attack window anyways. And we are pretty much considered the "easy" target for all other factions.

I don't know what the status is during later stages of the attack window and is SoR only unit fighting?

Damn depressing to see all effort gone to waste in the mornings... So either we start attacking Kurita and gain some ground or just quit all focus until attack window is fixed.

#15 Bront

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:09 PM

Most Steiner Units I know decided to not attack FFR, but voted down the cease fire to not create the blue donut. We had to attack due to one FFR unit attacking our boarders, but once it became a lost cause, they stopped (IE, they couldn't just take the planet unopposed). For what it's worth, they were skilled.

#16 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:14 PM

View PostTabu 73, on 23 December 2014 - 02:01 PM, said:

Honestly, we need to push the clans down to a point where they are too busy on too many fronts, and possibly want to sue for peace (we just need 1 or 2 of them to do so), then we can overwhelm the bears with too many drops for them to throw defenders at, and take their planets in a steamroll.

I also want Steiner to form a Ceasefire with the FRR. I want all IS factions to have a cease fire /Non-Aggression Pact with the FRR, and start defending the border planets. Do that long enough, and even the pugs will be joining in on the defense, allowing us to focus the big units on offense, and roll the clans.

Edited by IraqiWalker, 23 December 2014 - 09:15 PM.

#17 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:21 PM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 23 December 2014 - 09:14 PM, said:

Honestly, we need to push the clans down to a point where they are too busy on too many fronts, and possibly want to sue for peace (we just need 1 or 2 of them to do so), then we can overwhelm the bears with too many drops for them to throw defenders at, and take their planets in a steamroll.

I also want Steiner to form a Ceasefire with the FRR. I want all IS factions to have a cease fire /Non-Aggression Pact with the FRR, and start defending the border planets. Do that long enough, and even the pugs will be joining in on the defense, allowing us to focus the big units on offense, and roll the clans.

I fear that won´t happen. I don´t see any pact between the FRR and Steiner in the near future.

#18 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:26 PM

View PostSgt Helmet, on 23 December 2014 - 09:03 PM, said:

I say that we have serious problems with attack window anyways. And we are pretty much considered the "easy" target for all other factions.

I don't know what the status is during later stages of the attack window and is SoR only unit fighting?

Damn depressing to see all effort gone to waste in the mornings... So either we start attacking Kurita and gain some ground or just quit all focus until attack window is fixed.

Why bite the only people willing to work with you? That seems like a short-sighted decision that'll open more fronts and spread your playerbase thinner than it needs to be. As a Kuritan, I can attest that multiple fronts tends to be a little exhausting and the less you have, the easier you can coordinate your faction.

#19 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:56 PM

View PostSgt Helmet, on 23 December 2014 - 09:03 PM, said:

So you really want to open up another front? That doesn´t strike me as a particular smart thing to do.

#20 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 07:26 AM

View PostKlappspaten, on 23 December 2014 - 05:53 PM, said:

And perhaps we should not discuss that here where they can read what you write and use the allthing for such an discussion. Dont you think?

http://spc.menschel....p?f=41&t=78 this thread could be of interest to you

That would probably be wise. You won't find me there anymore however, I'm a Merc now - and I'm not a ranking officer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users