#61 SickerthanSars

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 106 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:43 AM

View PostNaglinator, on 28 December 2014 - 07:54 PM, said:

Posted Image

I was going to make a longer post but then I saw this and it sums up what I was going to say anyway

#62 KuroNyra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:33 AM

View PostZombie Ulfhednar, on 28 December 2014 - 06:42 PM, said:

Posted Image

Nice!

View PostNaglinator, on 28 December 2014 - 07:22 PM, said:

NTEX is probably the worst freebirth spawn i've EVER seen.Posted Image

Very nice! :D

View PostNaglinator, on 28 December 2014 - 07:54 PM, said:

Posted Image

Nail... Howait
*look below*

View PostNaglinator, on 28 December 2014 - 08:31 PM, said:

Pug and cake???? Ermehperg!!!!!Posted Image

NAILED IT!

#63 GrishdaFish

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 04:56 AM

I was really wanting to avoid this, but meh, here goes.

Here are 2 of the 5 games we played ( we won all 5 before ceasefire happened). I only have 2, because they were the only games where I hit about 900k spacebucks.

These were against the main defenders of that planet at the time. One was an attack, and the other was us on defense, holding our brand new territory.

Defending:
Posted Image

Attacking:

Posted Image

I cannot speak for any other units that were attacking along side CI, but both of our groups had 100% win rate of the night. Due to delaying tactics, and lack of time, along side a very untimely hold territory mission, we were unable to take the planet. Given another hour, it would have been ours.

#64 I L L

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:42 AM

Is there a name for this special universe you all live in? You're strait delusional son. Also naming and shaming, not to cool.

Edited by xDisturbedx, 29 December 2014 - 05:49 AM.

#65 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:44 AM

Does this topic need more pugs? Thought i ended it already

#66 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:25 AM

View PostxDisturbedx, on 29 December 2014 - 05:42 AM, said:

Is there a name for this special universe you all live in? You're strait delusional son. Also naming and shaming, not to cool.

SWOL isnt ashamed by people posting screenshots, trust me we have our fair share of em in our favour, everyone does. On attack, SWOL tends to brawl, we do not rush past defenders and completely ignore them.

That 42-41 match was great, so much fun. Great brawl by the attackers and we appreciate that.

#67 w00tzor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 487 posts
  • LocationMechlab

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:09 AM

So, basically what's happening here is that Gummy Bears want to open a corridor to attack CJF and doing so they're pissing off all the Clan Wolf's units. And they're not even managing to take planets from Clan Wolf. But they're bragging on the forumns on how they win games, wow. Nice political move by Gummy Bears.

#68 TKSax

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,057 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:51 AM

View Postw00tzor, on 29 December 2014 - 07:09 AM, said:

So, basically what's happening here is that Gummy Bears want to open a corridor to attack CJF and doing so they're pissing off all the Clan Wolf's units. And they're not even managing to take planets from Clan Wolf. But they're bragging on the forumns on how they win games, wow. Nice political move by Gummy Bears.

Actually the only current ghost bear units attacking wold are CI and INTEX which I believe were FRR units before this week, rest of us are moving towards the IS, personally I would love to have more meaningful games like Rex and others have said but hey clans are supposed to push to Terra so the rest of us are pushing towards Terra, well at least when PGI is not making us go left or right.

#69 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:52 AM

View PostGrishdaFish, on 29 December 2014 - 04:56 AM, said:

I was really wanting to avoid this, but meh, here goes.

Here are 2 of the 5 games we played ( we won all 5 before ceasefire happened). I only have 2, because they were the only games where I hit about 900k spacebucks.

These were against the main defenders of that planet at the time. One was an attack, and the other was us on defense, holding our brand new territory.

Defending:
Posted Image

Attacking:

Posted Image

I cannot speak for any other units that were attacking along side CI, but both of our groups had 100% win rate of the night. Due to delaying tactics, and lack of time, along side a very untimely hold territory mission, we were unable to take the planet. Given another hour, it would have been ours.

Grinda, I am confused.

First off, these are attacks by CI not INTEX, which is what was claimed earlier...

Second, for the evening in question...why would 5 attacks against a planet take it? With 15 pips, you have to successfully take 8 and not lose any before the ceasefire. I am genuinely concerned if you did in fact "win" this planet but it didn't get transferred. However, I am skeptical that it was in fact taken. Playing defense does not mean you took the planet....just means you got placed in the queue for Holding rather than Attacking. Does anyone have a screenshot of the IS Map showing Ferris at 100% conquered right before the ceasefire?

Thanks. Sorry if I should be more interested in the RP versus the game mechanics but I would love to know if there really was a problem with planet transfer.

#70 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:54 AM

I showed the planet at 0% right before the ceasefire last night. The night prior it was at 6% with one attacker win by the ceasefire.

#71 Orion the Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationTraveller

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:53 AM

Ahhh, the Christmas attack...

Edited by Orion the Hunter, 29 December 2014 - 10:53 AM.

#72 Star Wolves Admin Account

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:14 PM

View PostF0xdi3, on 29 December 2014 - 06:25 AM, said:

SWOL isnt ashamed by people posting screenshots, trust me we have our fair share of em in our favour, everyone does. On attack, SWOL tends to brawl, we do not rush past defenders and completely ignore them.

That 42-41 match was great, so much fun. Great brawl by the attackers and we appreciate that.

I'm still confused as to what he is trying to argue.

They did an organized sneak attack at Christmas while we had to scrape up people at the last minute with people leaving sporadically due to the holiday. Hence why the top game includes a bunch of pugs.

Top that off half the people were new members of ours who don't even have their own mechs yet while CI was only doing mass stormcrow hits. And we still nearly won both those matches. :-/

Given their cowardly Christmas attack with fully decked out stormcrows and the fact the majority of our established unit wasn't there they should be ashamed they didn't take the planet.

And you're right fox, we don't do cowardly zerg rush tactics.

In regards to the planet ticker there was no issue. While our unit was disorganized we were able to pull enough people together to stall them. There little attack also included a bunch of pug mercs which we promptly smashed in multiple games while they were tied down with other members of our unit.

Edited by Blueduck, 29 December 2014 - 02:21 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users