79Th Raptor Talon Cluster - Recruiting

140 replies to this topic

#21 TraitortoHeaven

Rookie

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:08 PM

Greetings! I am new to the MWO scene however very familiar with the MW games. So far I am getting pretty into the game and have been doing mostly faction warfare for CJF. I would be very interested in joining a unit to get a better teamwork experience. No headset at the moment but more than willing to acquire one if it will aid in the fight. In EST but will more than likely be pulling late nights on the weekends. Play frequently during the weekdays as well.

#22 Dark Vagrant

Rookie

• The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:21 PM

Greetings! I am a long time lover of the battletech universe, have played all of the games preceding MWO and just recently started MWO. I'm interested in a having good group to drop with that can at least try to work as a team, i'm getting tired of pugging. I am able to field a full set of clan mechs. My availability varies, but I am currently able to offer a lot of time for grouping. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks for your consideration and hope to see you all soon in game.

#23 Raymoth

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:25 PM

Greetings! I am new to MWO, got it when it became available on steam. I have a lot to learn still, but am looking for a group that understands aggression. I am looking for true Jade Falcon warriors to drop with, not these pigeons that I get with PUGS. I have a headset and have no real schedule for play. I would like to improve with a real team and more tactics than "kill the red team".

#24 KillSecured CGB Magnusson ZeLaw

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 06 January 2016 - 08:28 AM

Hit me ingame. Im looking for tight group to play with. Wiling to learn, already got basic/ mastered drop deck

#25 EbolaNinja

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 09:07 AM

Hello! A friend and I have been playing MWO for a few months now. At this point we are some what tired of PUGing and are looking for a JF loyal Clan. We do have mics and are open to constructive criticism. Name is : EbolaNinja We are on at least a few hours a day usually at night but some times during the day.

#26 Eleidon

Rookie

• The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 08:03 PM

Hi, I'm interested in joining. Do you guys have a ts or mumble?

#27 Gekko312

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 03:41 PM

I am interested in joining as well.

#28 Moetle

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 07:06 PM

I am interested. My name is Moetle in game. The link doesn't want to load.

#29 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 22 January 2016 - 07:47 PM

Huh, weird. The link works for me. http://r79t.freeforums.net

#30 Moetle

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 10:22 PM

its working now :)

#31 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:27 PM

I would like to also add that when creating an account for the forum, please use your MWO account name as your forum username. This will avoid any confusion on who to add to our ranks or who we are talking to.

Thanks,

#32 FrostyBurn

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 90 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:45 PM

Hi guys. New to MWO and I pretty much suck. But I got my first kills today so at least I am improving. A bit curios about factions but as I said am not that great. So if you think I might add something it might be fun to join you guys.

#33 The Smoking Man

• PipPipPip
  • The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 73 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationDa Yoop

Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:10 PM

I'm looking for this very thing. PUGs are fun n all, but I'm ready to start winning with a coordinated unit. Like everyone else it seems, I'm a big fan of the Battletech, Aero, MechWarrior everything, all forms of this game are ridiculously fun. I did NOT jump on board with MWO when I saw it come out a while back, I thought it was another cheap knock-off of the original game series. I was wrong.

Now that I'm here, I think it's time to get with a real group of players that want to work together. I have only been with MWO for about three weeks, but have played pretty much everyday most of the day for those three weeks as I'm a disabled vet.

Currently I own: Top tier Urbanmech all decked out. Maddog C and B, working the tiers here. And a Top tier Mist Lynx all decked out (setup for support).
I enjoy the Lynx more than the MDD as far as play style and fun factor, but have no issues with the big fat mechs either.
The Urbanmech is a nostalgia item for me, I still have the original metal figurine of it, but playing it is a real good trainer and fun for pugs.

Please consider me for your group.

#34 Precentor Belial - 42nd SD

Rookie

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:27 PM

Hello, I would love to join the 79TH Raptor Talon Cluster. I have a decent amount of experience in MWO, however with that being said I'm still basically a SCRUB and have quiet a lot to learn.

#35 NightWalker21

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 04:49 AM

HI there, would like to join. I'm a UK based casual player and would like to join, learn a few (probably lots) of things and have some fun.

#36 UssMoGn

Rookie

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 04 March 2016 - 09:10 PM

Im interested in joining. I play a mix of mechs. Play few times a week. Try to get a few games in when i do.

#37 Brissan

Rookie

• Star Captain
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:33 AM

I'll send you an invite. We have a forum at http://r79t.freeforums.net/

#38 Goonba

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 05:11 PM

I went and posted on your forums, make a note here as well in case you come here first!

SN:Goonbas!

#39 Syrinxfloofs

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 05:44 PM

Hey, relatively recently started playing MWO again and getting into it more seriously, Would love to dive into a more organized unit for drops and you guys look like a great fit. Experience in MWO isn't through the roof but I've played a lot of similar, and tons of the other MW games before it, been doing pretty well.

#40 PUFNSTUF

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:19 PM

Don't do it, its a tarp...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users