140 replies to this topic

#81 FrostyBurn

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 90 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:22 AM

So our teamspeak adress is r79t.teamspeak3.com. There is no password. However the complete channel is restricted save for some channels on the top. Officers can move you around in there though.

[color=#B27204]Virlutris[/color] are you Swedish or did you google it?

#82 Virlutris

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationVery likely goofing off in a match near you.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:06 PM

View PostFrostyBurn, on 29 April 2017 - 10:22 AM, said:

So our teamspeak adress is r79t.teamspeak3.com. There is no password. However the complete channel is restricted save for some channels on the top. Officers can move you around in there though.
Virlutris are you Swedish or did you google it?

I'm American, of (distant) Swedish decent.

Jag lässare svenska på Lund i 2006.

I did a Summer "study abroad" at Lunds Universitetet that year. It's been over 10 years, of course, so I suspect that my Swedish is pretty rusty, but small talk still feels pretty fluid. Then again, it would probably only take about a minute of live dialogue to remind me how much I've lost to lack of practice https://static.mwomercs.com/forums//public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png

Edit: formatting, also thanks!

And I also realized that I didn't completely answer the question. Nope, didn't google it. Typed it off the cuff, for better or (likely) worse. :D

Edited by Virlutris, 01 May 2017 - 09:26 PM.

#83 FrostyBurn

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 90 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:04 PM

Well I look forward to talk some crap with you so hurry over to our TS and drop with us. Well CET time.

#84 Black Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Lanner
  • The Lanner
  • 200 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:11 PM

Threw in my request/ introduction on the R79T board...

#85 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:15 PM

Eager to make acquaintances.

What's your Teamspeak/Discord so I can add it to my topic on active teams dropping in Tukayyid III?

https://mwomercs.com...-do-this-again/

Edited by Commander A9, 07 May 2017 - 01:18 PM.

#86 Virlutris

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 01:40 PM

View PostCommander A9, on 07 May 2017 - 01:15 PM, said:

Eager to make acquaintances.

What's your Teamspeak/Discord so I can add it to my topic on active teams dropping in Tukayyid III?

https://mwomercs.com...-do-this-again/

They published it at the top of this page:
r79t.teamspeak3.com

07, Commander

#87 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:28 PM

Already done. Sending available pilots to fill open spots in multiple Teamspeaks.

In other news, it's a real battle for the top Jade Falcon spot! Keep bringing this aggression to the front and we got this! :D

10-day sweep to the Hat Trick baby! Let's do it!

#88 8Jean

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:21 PM

I am a new player looking to join a Jade Falcon unit.

The battle for Tukayyid 3 has really shown me the importance of coordination and quite frankly it's tremendously more enjoyable to follow a plan and work as a unit.

Name: 8Jean
Affiliation: Permanent loyalist (JF)
Title: Warrior - Point 5
Timezone: PST
Teamspeak: yes

I'm dropping with Hellbringers (Master) and Artic Cheetahs, with plans to expand as the c-bills come in.

Edited by 8Jean, 09 May 2017 - 02:38 PM.

#89 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:54 PM

I can attest to the ferocity and capacity of the 79th Raptor Talon Cluster, personally.

79th knows what they are doing, and with the support of other Jade Falcon groups, they will spearhead the Falcons to victory!

#90 1st Arcangel

Rookie

• Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 09:28 PM

Love to join a group that is active and we can coordinate effort. I play every day. specialized in scout and missile boat.

#91 FrostyBurn

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 90 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:18 PM

8Jean & 1st Arcangel register at our forum http://r79t.freeforums.net/ and we will catch you in game and get you rolling with us.

#92 VTine

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 8 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:27 PM

To all interested in joining the 79th,

As we are the largest JF loyalist unit in game, and clashing with KCOM for the #1 spot on the Tukkayid campaign, please do not feel intimidated to raise your hand. We take players of any time frame or skill level. All that we ask is that you are willing to give your all and value being an asset to a team. We will teach you the skills you need to succeed. But the effort comes from you. We are always open to taking guests in our Teamspeak if you would like to "demo" an experience with us. We will find a team for you to drop with. We run training events every Wednesday and Friday night, so those of you who seek personal growth will find it here.
If you are interested, please sign up on our forums at: r79t.freeforums.net Someone will contact you as soon as able.

-VTine
Star Colonel, 79th Raptor Talon Cluster, Executive Officer

#93 Virlutris

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:33 PM

I've played against these guys while I was IS, and they do a solid job playing as a team.

If you're CJF loyalist, this is a great option. Give 'em a try :)

#94 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:19 AM

I modified the original post but I wanted to throw this down here for anyone who jumps to the end:

The 79th Raptor Talon Cluster is still welcoming Loyalist warriors for Clan Jade Falcon. We accept warriors of any skill level and availability. Just head over to our website www.raptorgalaxy.com and sign up in the Recruitment section; one of our officers will contact you.

Also, you are welcome to join us for drops on our Teamspeak server: r79t.teamspeak3.com (no password).

#95 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:21 AM

I've been analyzing the battle I fought on Grim Plexus with R79T...and I've got some ideas.

I think you fellas will enjoy some tactical comparisons...and wisdom which, if applied, will make the Raptor Talon Cluster even more lethal.

Edited by Commander A9, 24 May 2017 - 09:44 AM.

#96 Avathar

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:53 PM

So i was to come and do a few drops.
I logged into your TS3 server... and nobody's home.

People in the EU better join an EU unit, like mine. its now 22:52 here (CET).

#97 FrostyBurn

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 90 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 28 May 2017 - 10:10 PM

I was on to approx. that time. Some people seem to have bug where they dont see who is on. We were however down a bit in the talky tree.

#98 Nighthawk513

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:22 PM

If you come onto our TS and don't see anyone at all, make sure your TS is set to auto subscribe to channels. That's most likely the problem, since very rarely is our TS COMPLETELY empty.

#99 Avathar

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 08:07 AM

at a certain point 2 guys came online. no mics. and they had no powers. and couldnt get anyone to drag me down into other channels.
so i left.

#100 Black Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Lanner
  • The Lanner
  • 200 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Posted 04 June 2017 - 07:27 PM

Sorry that happened to you, Avathar, we do have a number of EU players, and I think everyone in the unit would like to see more players from all over the world play with us. I personally keep odd hours, so you may see me on possibly Thru. or Fri. but most often I can be found on later in the day and all night (Mountain Time) on Sat. I seem to play as often with North American players as I play with others. This more or less extends to anyone who comes by the TS when I am on, if I see anyone in the welcome screen, I will go and welcome you. If I am not seeing you, feel free to poke me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users