14 replies to this topic

#1 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 559 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:04 PM

Enough is enough people. Quit voting for Kurita. They have their hands full with our Smoke Jaguar brothers alone. They are by no means a threat to our clan. As for the FRR, without their legion of mercenaries they are no more than a shadow of their former selves and thus no longer a threat.

Clan Wolf however, is a clear and present threat to our clan. They have already taken several of our planets from us with thus far ZERO retaliation! Clan Wolf are a very real threat to us and are at war with us but we are not at war with them and that needs to be fixed. Grumium, Ueda, Jabuka, Quarell, Diosd, and many others have been taken from us by Clan Wolf and need to be taken back to restore honor to our clan!

Therefore, I urge all Clan Ghost Bear loyalists to show your loyalty to the clan and vote to attack the only faction that actually presents a threat to us and needs to be brought to heel, Clan Wolf!

#2 DDragon501

• Pip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 12 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 03 November 2016 - 07:39 PM

-Slow clapping-

Well done, sir! You are finally trying to do what many other GB players tried and failed to do during the actual Wolf push into GB territory! As a former GB loyalist who was there for the whole fiasco, and who left for Wolf because GB wasn't going anywhere, I can tell you that it's highly unlikely your fellow warriors will vote for Wolf, and if they do, they probably won't participate anyways.

Now, to be fair, Faction Play in general is not very popular right now, and the only faction that consistently make any headway is Jade Falcon. Nevertheless, your call to arms will likely go unheeded! However, if you guys do decide to take a stab at us, then I can assure you that we will come fight!

Until we meet on the battlefield, have fun my friend!Posted Image

#3 Carl Vickers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:01 PM

Lol, Sorry Jep, wont happen, CGBI dont want real fights, they want to ghost drop their way to victory.

#4 DDragon501

• Pip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 12 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:34 PM

I actually disagree with Carl here. CGBI just hasn't been very active in Faction Play as of late, and that's true of the general MWO community. CGBI actually want to have a good time, and actually want matches in FP. It's just FP isn't very popular right now, and there are some people who have a bad opinion about them, whether reasonable or not.

#5 Carl Vickers

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:52 PM

Considering the history, im going to disagree with you DCT555. CGBI leaders admitted to voting Kurita and ghost drops to get rid of the mercs. I see no change in their behavior.

Hardly any Kuritans defend their planets cause they are even less active than the bears. Only pugs and a few groups defend their planets for matches, but they arent Kuritan's so my point stands.

#6 ZaRyume Mukeiyu

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:45 PM

View PostCarl Vickers, on 03 November 2016 - 10:52 PM, said:

Hardly any Kuritans defend their planets cause they are even less active than the bears. Only pugs and a few groups defend their planets for matches, but they arent Kuritan's so my point stands.

I think you should really get your intel updated. Seriously.

#7 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:56 PM

Why would you vote Wolf now?

Everyone has pretty much left there. That ship sailed like 3 weeks ago. There were fights in Wolf for the better part of 2 months. Rarely would a Ghost Bear show to defend when Wolf did attack, because ghost drops.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 04 November 2016 - 12:06 AM.

#8 Daidachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 461 posts
  • LocationThe Andromeda Initiative

Posted 04 November 2016 - 12:02 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 03 November 2016 - 11:56 PM, said:

Everyone has pretty much left there.

You just answered your own question. *shrugs*

#9 Stormie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 279 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 04 November 2016 - 12:16 AM

View PostJep, on 03 November 2016 - 05:04 PM, said:

Enough is enough people. Quit voting for Kurita. They have their hands full with our Smoke Jaguar brothers alone. They are by no means a threat to our clan. As for the FRR, without their legion of mercenaries they are no more than a shadow of their former selves and thus no longer a threat.

Clan Wolf however, is a clear and present threat to our clan. They have already taken several of our planets from us with thus far ZERO retaliation! Clan Wolf are a very real threat to us and are at war with us but we are not at war with them and that needs to be fixed. Grumium, Ueda, Jabuka, Quarell, Diosd, and many others have been taken from us by Clan Wolf and need to be taken back to restore honor to our clan!

Therefore, I urge all Clan Ghost Bear loyalists to show your loyalty to the clan and vote to attack the only faction that actually presents a threat to us and needs to be brought to heel, Clan Wolf!

For the love of Kerensky, please don't. We attacked wolf a few days ago... Thirteen f**king ghost drops later we had a planet off them. Not doing that again. Least people show up to defend IS planets (some quite good players/competition too Kai, 4 x 20 etc im looking at you :) )

#10 Stormie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 279 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 04 November 2016 - 12:20 AM

View PostCarl Vickers, on 03 November 2016 - 10:52 PM, said:

Considering the history, im going to disagree with you DCT555. CGBI leaders admitted to voting Kurita and ghost drops to get rid of the mercs. I see no change in their behavior.

You realise COMA has more planet wins in the last fortnight than basically any other unit right?

#11 KODIAK-AU

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 168 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia

Posted 04 November 2016 - 12:39 AM

what people don't realize is that if CGB votes to attack clan wolf ONLY wolf can defend, if CGB votes to attack any inner sphere faction all inner sphere pilots can defend, pretty simple maths, more fights to be had attacking the inner sphere.

#12 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 November 2016 - 01:08 AM

i'm not with CGBI but the boys there do fight, pity the bears can't get it together like they should, a batchcall in the CGB is like asking a kid to eat all his broccoli, no way, no how, some do respond but not enough.
CGBI, GBKP, 12BG and congrats to them on their successes dropping together, others do drop together, the problem is the smaller units who respond to larger units watch a planet they fight for get one of the tags of a larger unit on the planet not theirs so they believe there is no point to the batchcall, till something is changed the majority of bears will keep hibernating.

#13 KODIAK-AU

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 168 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia

Posted 04 November 2016 - 01:18 AM

View PostKHAN ATTAKHAN, on 04 November 2016 - 01:08 AM, said:

i'm not with CGBI but the boys there do fight, pity the bears can't get it together like they should, a batchcall in the CGB is like asking a kid to eat all his broccoli, no way, no how, some do respond but not enough.
CGBI, GBKP, 12BG and congrats to them on their successes dropping together, others do drop together, the problem is the smaller units who respond to larger units watch a planet they fight for get one of the tags of a larger unit on the planet not theirs so they believe there is no point to the batchcall, till something is changed the majority of bears will keep hibernating.

The planet capture mechanic is geared towards the larger units, and it is a shame that the majority of the bears don,t play nice. CGBI has tried to unite CGB but that effort proved futile. PGI will reset the map soon and we will all start again.

Tags don't mean anything I just want to fight as do most bears, most drops I have been apart of have been with 4-6 CGBI and the rest made up with ARC7, GBKP, 12BG, 4ARM and various other units. I as a CGBI member I have not received anything from getting various tags on planets. If caring about the tags means anything to you you will have to join a bigger unit.

Edited by The Kodiak, 04 November 2016 - 01:19 AM.

#14 ZaRyume Mukeiyu

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 07:34 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 03 November 2016 - 11:56 PM, said:

Why would you vote Wolf now?

Everyone has pretty much left there. That ship sailed like 3 weeks ago. There were fights in Wolf for the better part of 2 months. Rarely would a Ghost Bear show to defend when Wolf did attack, because ghost drops.

That- is odd. They did broke through our territorial blockade last month; one Kurita planet is right in front of them. They could have kept going south.

#15 CK16

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationAlshain V

Posted 04 November 2016 - 07:47 AM

No....We took most of the Vikings now, now I get to finally kill some Rice Balls!...Seriously though I will always vote to kill Freebirth...fighting red pups brings me little glory. Plus, I really don't like Kurita....like almost hate them honestly (thanks NKVA)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users