Faction Camo - Resistance Pack

2 replies to this topic

#1 Dire Wolfie

• PipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 05:01 AM

Let's see, i recently purchased the Wrath pack of resistance, and there's one thing that hurts me a little bit.

As it is said, with Wrath pack, it comes with the 6 Faction packs (camo, cockpit, colors...). But there will be only 8 mechs where you can apply it (as the "Resistance" ones can't be changed the camo), that means you are getting the value of 6 faction camos for only 6 mechs.

My proposal is, let the player choose, (12) MECHS (not chassis) where he can apply that faction camo.

I mean, me as a 25% of my time camo painter, i'm not changing camos every motnth/day/etc... just for pleasure. First of all, the system is to slow to allow me wasting my time. So I think that having 8 mechs which i can be changing the faction camos every once in a while. I almost know now that there will be a faction camo that won't be using, cause the others will look better on the resistance mechs.

Or even. Allow for an expansion to that Resistance pack-> 30$ more and u have all the faction skins unlocked on all IS Mechs

#2 K19

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 355 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:07 AM

How so? I've noticed that the camo and very poor lack the simblos as pormetido in lançamenta models. But the previous packs also had not. But colors in mechlad do not give us not to use it and that champion mech and serious. If you have more information ceases al. Thanks for the info. google translator. PGI!

#3 Ryoken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 744 posts
  • LocationEuropa, Terra

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:44 PM

The Camo System in MWO needs a thorough revision:
1. Premium mechs got no camo options! (Yeah, hilarious I know!)
2. Some camo patterns are in fact two different camo patterns mixed with each other! (Woodland ist 3 or 4 color depending on chassis, as well als Polygone camo is a 3 color interwaving pattern or a 2 color in 1 color interwaving pattern with no option to choose which to apply on your mech)
3. Several camo patterns have allready fixed decals applied to them, whereas those should be personal additions of the mechs pilot or tech crew. (Patton camo pattern has fixed Star decals on it, as well as Faction camo patterns seem to have fixed personal inscriptions. And I doubt Schnapp, Schnapp is an official part on Lyran Guards parade patterns)

Edited by Ryoken, 26 February 2015 - 03:45 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users