View PostIan Drsaurri, on 05 April 2015 - 04:09 AM, said:

Wouldn't that make you guys a little too OP

We have always been OP.

#62 Dagorlad13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 516 posts
  • LocationClan Ghost Bear Occupation Zone.

Posted 05 April 2015 - 01:16 PM

View PostKlappspaten, on 04 April 2015 - 05:29 PM, said:

Whats the best insult against clanners? "Your Momma!" It implies natural birth and is sloppy language. Sadly the folks we get can't be real vat born, only tough guys they got is mercs.

Very funny Surat, the only reason that the FRR has regained any planets at all is because all of the top-tier mercs and IS units have come to your aid.

#63 DelphiAuriga

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 166 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands, in the planet Skandia ;)

Posted 05 April 2015 - 01:32 PM

View PostIronClaws, on 05 April 2015 - 01:16 PM, said:

Very funny Surat, the only reason that the FRR has regained any planets at all is because all of the top-tier mercs and IS units have come to your aid.

Says the clanner from the clan that had gained.... 2 planets? Maybe 3? Ok, im giving u 4, without mercs units specifically paid for the purpose to join you.

Please, now recheck the map and pay attention to which units had the maximum contribution in the FRR planets and in ur clan planets.... In my side i see several loyalist and a couple DERP and so... In ur side i see a couple loyalists and tons of -MS- and so....

So funny!!!! I would love so much to see ur face when u notice that very fact.... so much.... B)

#64 Dagorlad13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 516 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:09 PM

View PostDelphiAuriga, on 05 April 2015 - 01:32 PM, said:

Says the clanner from the clan that had gained.... 2 planets? Maybe 3? Ok, im giving u 4, without mercs units specifically paid for the purpose to join you.

Please, now recheck the map and pay attention to which units had the maximum contribution in the FRR planets and in ur clan planets.... In my side i see several loyalist and a couple DERP and so... In ur side i see a couple loyalists and tons of -MS- and so....

So funny!!!! I would love so much to see ur face when u notice that very fact.... so much.... B)

We win more battles than we lose, we are just hopelessly outnumbered at the moment, since PGI has not made the rewards for being a faction loyalist great enough, nor have they made the penalty for breaking a contract severe enough.

#65 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:41 PM

CGB isn't a faction; it's a place where a bunch of comp tier mercs store their Clan mechs. When they are not home in CGB running the business it's like a bunch of school kids and errant janitors joyriding in Omnis.

CGB "House Unit" battle cry -

ZOMG IT SHOOTS ROCKETS!

#66 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:46 PM

View PostIronClaws, on 05 April 2015 - 01:16 PM, said:

I'd happily go against any of your loyalist units with a bunch of guys that happen to be on the FRR hub at any time.

#67 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:23 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 05 April 2015 - 02:41 PM, said:

CGB isn't a faction; it's a place where a bunch of comp tier mercs store their Clan mechs...

Well put, for once, Dave.

Clan Ghost Bear Car Park. Video surveillance included in monthly fee.

Edited by Molossian Dog, 05 April 2015 - 03:27 PM.

#68 Dagorlad13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 516 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:39 PM

View PostKlappspaten, on 05 April 2015 - 02:46 PM, said:

I'd happily go against any of your loyalist units with a bunch of guys that happen to be on the FRR hub at any time.

I do not speak for my entire faction, but I would gladly face any FRR mechwarrior if I am commanded to do so.

#69 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 05 April 2015 - 07:33 PM

typical vat born always using the cop out "if i am commanded to do so". I would love to be there if that went down Klap so i could enjoy the taste of salty clammer tears with you.

#70 Jonathan Paine

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 08:01 PM

So all the teddy bears ran away today - sad times!

#71 Pat Kell

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 05 April 2015 - 09:43 PM

They didn't run away, they went IS lol. I am usually not one to talk about this being OP or that being OP as I tend to think that skill will over come a lot of balance issues but I do have to wonder what the recent mass exodus to the IS says about the balance of things. Some of it may just be units wanted to run their IS mechs for a change but wow,,,what a shift lol. Anyway, had some good games with some FRR guys tonight, sorry I am old and forgot their tags. Was like 6RXF or something like that. These guys did 3 solid waves of light rushes...that was hard to beat and we couldn't do it one time, how the hell do you IS guys defeat light rushes when you only have streak 2's? Or do you beat them?

Edited by Pat Kell, 05 April 2015 - 09:47 PM.

#72 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:22 PM

its a secret clammer, but yes we can counter IS Light rushes

Edited by callmejon, 05 April 2015 - 11:22 PM.

#73 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:48 PM

View Postcallmejon, on 05 April 2015 - 07:33 PM, said:

typical vat born always using the cop out "if i am commanded to do so". I would love to be there if that went down Klap so i could enjoy the taste of salty clammer tears with you.

Clammer tears aren't salty, they are sweet.

Mmmmmhhhhhhh, tasty, tasty clammer tears.

#74 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:48 AM

Bathing in clammer tears in said to be a rejuvenating cure.

#75 DelphiAuriga

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 166 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands, in the planet Skandia ;)

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:13 AM

View PostPat Kell, on 05 April 2015 - 09:43 PM, said:

They didn't run away, they went IS lol. I am usually not one to talk about this being OP or that being OP as I tend to think that skill will over come a lot of balance issues but I do have to wonder what the recent mass exodus to the IS says about the balance of things. Some of it may just be units wanted to run their IS mechs for a change but wow,,,what a shift lol.

Let me use my psy-powers to enter their brain for a sec.... im focusing.... i can feel something strong in their minds.... i can now feel their thoughts.....they are thinking: MOAR MECHBAYS!!! :P :lol:

Anyway, had some good games with some FRR guys tonight, sorry I am old and forgot their tags. Was like 6RXF or something like that. These guys did 3 solid waves of light rushes...that was hard to beat and we couldn't do it one time, how the hell do you IS guys defeat light rushes when you only have streak 2's? Or do you beat them?

Cuase Streaks are horrible for targeting light-mechs. The lock time makes them barely usable when it comes to a 70+tonners mech trying to sloooooooowly turn its torso to keep the lock up. My fav counter for fast-lights is SRMs, pref for 4 without artemis, 6 with artemis, and even better a bunch of 2s cause the really low cooldown allowing to spam missiles on them. Other choices are multi-AC builds, better multi-UAC5, multi pulse lasers in chain, or blocking them, but this last is imposible if the enemy light pilot is an average or better pilot.

In other things completely diff:

I laughed badly and for minutes at this:

View PostMolossian Dog, on 06 April 2015 - 02:48 AM, said:

BEST CLANNER JOKE EVER!!! :D

Edited by DelphiAuriga, 06 April 2015 - 04:15 AM.

#76 SLxBeowulf

• PipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 58 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGeorgia, US

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:37 AM

Keep up the good work Rasalhague.

#77 quantaca

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:58 AM

hah, yeah i can already see the dropdeck, stalker 4N, hellbringer, stormcrow and a firestarter/raven

Edited by quantaca, 06 April 2015 - 05:04 AM.

#78 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:56 AM

They didn't run away, they went IS lol. I am usually not one to talk about this being OP or that being OP as I tend to think that skill will over come a lot of balance issues but I do have to wonder what the recent mass exodus to the IS says about the balance of things. Some of it may just be units wanted to run their IS mechs for a change but wow,,,what a shift lol. Anyway, had some good games with some FRR guys tonight, sorry I am old and forgot their tags. Was like 6RXF or something like that. These guys did 3 solid waves of light rushes...that was hard to beat and we couldn't do it one time, how the hell do you IS guys defeat light rushes when you only have streak 2's? Or do you beat them?

Positioning, ppfld and counter-lights. That is how to handle the rush. They need done before they get to omega.

#79 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 April 2015 - 04:59 AM

View PostMolossian Dog, on 06 April 2015 - 02:48 AM, said:

Oh thats the reason we are such an handsome bunch.

#80 Theaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, United States

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:53 AM

Best Clanner insult I have come up with is this: Your mother was a test tube and your father was a lonely lab tech. Having said that, if the ever let FRR mix IS and clan tech; then no world is safe.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users