30 replies to this topic

#21 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:55 PM

Actually, with Setubal back in our hands the border is back to even with the FRR.

#22 William Knight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 374 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 07:07 AM

Oh good.

#23 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 03 January 2015 - 07:28 AM

View PostLord Ikka, on 02 January 2015 - 12:55 PM, said:

Actually, with Setubal back in our hands the border is back to even with the FRR.

Indeed, the brief border war that occurred between the two dragons was mostly *** for tat, each side took the other sides planets each day, seems both dragons prefer offense to defense lol. The FRR got a one up because a Merc unit got the ceasefire message a day late.

Now that we are at an even exchange of planets we can focus on the true threat to the Dragons, them fisters! err I mean Clans.. well the fisters are clan wolf bondsman now for most intents and purpose's.

If they would only throw off their wolf chains and start fighting the clans I for one would welcome them back in to the IS, but as long as they and their Davion allies side with wolf and focus their attacks against IS houses alone it must be war.

Edited by Abivard, 03 January 2015 - 07:29 AM.

#24 Will HellFire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:14 AM

Honestly, these CW planet control game is crap atm.
When our unit gets together to play CW we want FIGHTS not ghost drops, so we go whenever there is a fight to be had.

We couldnt care less about who controls which planet, as being in Europe, we have found all our efforts are meaningless due to the favoritism to American players because of the Ceasefire timezones.

I trust PGI will find a way to fix this and balance the whole numbers game and host drops in CW. and Im pretty sure when they do they will reset the whole map.

So relax, enjoy and have a chuckle when you see Luthien surrounded, its all meaningless.

#25 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:53 AM

View PostWill HellFire, on 07 January 2015 - 02:14 AM, said:

When our unit gets together to play CW we want FIGHTS not ghost drops, so we go whenever there is a fight to be had.

We couldnt care less about who controls which planet, as being in Europe, we have found all our efforts are meaningless due to the favoritism to American players because of the Ceasefire timezones.

I trust PGI will find a way to fix this and balance the whole numbers game and host drops in CW. and Im pretty sure when they do they will reset the whole map.

So relax, enjoy and have a chuckle when you see Luthien surrounded, its all meaningless.

We typically make strong attempts to drop where the fights are at while at the same time staying with the overall objective. It isn't easy that is for sure. WE basically despise Ghost Drops. We have obviously made our share sitting in queue hell ... but we don't have to like it.

#26 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:50 AM

View PostWill HellFire, on 07 January 2015 - 02:14 AM, said:

Yikes. I didn't know Ronin felt so discouraged.

While EU teams are not able to help during crunch time, they still play a very important part in helping us decide where to attack or hold later in the evening. Often our EU squads give us a large cushion to help stop ghost cap zerging.

Your more important then you think and the dragon needs all units to succeed.

#27 Reitmeier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 955 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:23 AM

I understand RLs point of view and the 11th doesnt care about Unittags too.
In EU TZ you wont get any match untill 11AM PST (20PM here). And then you need 12man to bring the fight to your opponents worlds but you will get like 30% of Ghostdrops all the time.
For me as a dropleader its hard to keep the motivation up. Especially because we have many players who just want to play 2h and kill some mechs in this short time after work. With some luck some real opponents (who likes Pugslaughter?) show up at 3 or 4PM PST (1AM here) but then the most of our players allready went to bed.
I know we did a fine job on Icere yesterday for our NA units (100% after I was leaving) and you finished it but its just no fun at all.
Lets wait and see what PGI will do to fix this.

#28 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:54 AM

View PostReitmeier, on 07 January 2015 - 10:23 AM, said:

I understand RLs point of view and the 11th doesnt care about Unittags too.
In EU TZ you wont get any match untill 11AM PST (20PM here). And then you need 12man to bring the fight to your opponents worlds but you will get like 30% of Ghostdrops all the time.
For me as a dropleader its hard to keep the motivation up. Especially because we have many players who just want to play 2h and kill some mechs in this short time after work. With some luck some real opponents (who likes Pugslaughter?) show up at 3 or 4PM PST (1AM here) but then the most of our players allready went to bed.
I know we did a fine job on Icere yesterday for our NA units (100% after I was leaving) and you finished it but its just no fun at all.
Lets wait and see what PGI will do to fix this.

Incoming January 20th patch, 3 separate attack windows.This seems to be great news for EU players and hopefully you guys will have a much higher percentage of real matches now. Now more than ever, House Kurita needs to be united!

#29 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:08 PM

You could try helping out your Kaptyn Accord brothers and take back some of that territory davion stole from you.

Just sayin.

#30 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:59 PM

We would love to but Smoke Jag is making a coordinated effort to ruin our sushi bars. Our attention is mostly on that front.

Edited by Prophetic, 08 January 2015 - 08:59 PM.

#31 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:08 PM

View PostKjudoon, on 08 January 2015 - 08:08 PM, said:

You could try helping out your Kaptyn Accord brothers and take back some of that territory davion stole from you.

Just sayin.

Our limited resources are currently attacking Clans, due to both the FRR offensive taking away some of their players and the Davions deciding not to mess with us during this offensive. We haven't forgot the FLW/CC though, just need to capitalize on the weakened clanners.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users