Pugging Cw? Join Wrath Of The Jaguar

7 replies to this topic

#1 Alwrathandabout42ninjas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 04:54 PM

Attention all CSJ CW players. I have formed a new unit called Wrath of the Jaguar. It is a Permanent Clan Smoke Jaguar CW Clan that has open doors to anybody who wants to participate in taking planets for our faction. I have created this Clan with the intent on taking planets in CW, having fun, and being competitive in that order. We will not force you to take mech builds or tell you what to do. Your performance is on you. We will be calling targets and laying out general strategy. Thats it. Come in, kick ass and chew bubblegum, and have fun reclaiming the inner sphere with us.

THE INNER SPHERE WILL TASTE OUR WRATH.

Come join us in StranaMechty official clan Teamspeak if you want to join, we will be setting up a unit teamspeak asap. Send me a message or PM me for an invite.

IP: STRANAMECHTY.INFO
PW: StranaMechty

Edited by Alwrath, 30 December 2014 - 08:21 AM.

#2 $imon Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 272 posts
  • LocationYour sisters house eating her cookie & drinking her milk

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:17 AM

You might consider using the "Official" clan TS, StranaMechty. there is currently no need to help with the payments of the server, and currently has 500 or so open slots left.
http://mwomercs.com/...eak-hub-server/

#3 Alwrathandabout42ninjas

• The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:19 AM

View PostSimon Osis, on 30 December 2014 - 08:17 AM, said:

You might consider using the "Official" clan TS, StranaMechty. there is currently no need to help with the payments of the server, and currently has 500 or so open slots left.

Excellent idea! I just decided to make the unit last night so I kinda rushed it. I will set up in strana until the unit decides to create its own teamspeak. Thankyou!

#4 $imon Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:22 AM

Not at all bud. just get in touch with the guy who started the post I linked you, and he will get you squared away on the server. Also it would be nice if you and your unit stayed on the stranamechty server. As the server was stared with the intention of trying to get as Meany of the clan units "not just CSJ" on that server for coordination in CW. in a lot of ways we are trying to get it to be the Clan TS server hub counterpart to the NGNG server, witch is a Merc hub mainly.

#5 Alwrathandabout42ninjas

• The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:40 AM

View PostSimon Osis, on 30 December 2014 - 10:22 AM, said:

Not at all bud. just get in touch with the guy who started the post I linked you, and he will get you squared away on the server. Also it would be nice if you and your unit stayed on the stranamechty server. As the server was stared with the intention of trying to get as Meany of the clan units "not just CSJ" on that server for coordination in CW. in a lot of ways we are trying to get it to be the Clan TS server hub counterpart to the NGNG server, witch is a Merc hub mainly.

Sounds good! I will certainly get this ball rolling! SJR needs numbers badly and having that kind of communication is necessary to win the war against the inner sphere!

#6 Cyphersphere

• PipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 80 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:01 PM

View PostSimon Osis, on 30 December 2014 - 08:17 AM, said:

There will never be any donation requests or anything of the like as this would be against the license agreement.

#7 $imon Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:30 PM

@Alwrath SJR ? Are you leaveing/left SJR ? sorry am a lil confused, Are you recruiting for SJR or are you doing it for Wrath of the Jaguar ?......Not that it matters witch it is, I am sure you and your clan will be welcome their like my clan was.

@Cypherspere I only said "currently is no need" since I was not sure if that would ever change. My bad, I have been corrected now. lol

Edited by Simon Osis, 30 December 2014 - 02:32 PM.

#8 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:38 PM

View PostSimon Osis, on 30 December 2014 - 02:30 PM, said:

@Alwrath SJR ? Are you leaveing/left SJR ? sorry am a lil confused, Are you recruiting for SJR or are you doing it for Wrath of the Jaguar ?......Not that it matters witch it is, I am sure you and your clan will be welcome their like my clan was.

@Cypherspere I only said "currently is no need" since I was not sure if that would ever change. My bad, I have been corrected now. lol

I think Alwrath meant CSJ when he said that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users