15 replies to this topic

#1 DarkRagexx74

• PipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 23 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:41 PM

Ok, just another post to demonstrate just how slow I can be.

1) If I were to buy the resistance pack, the site shows a free hanging hanging item if purchased last month, a dash item if purchased this month a mounted item of by new year and a mech bay by January... does that mean that if what I really want is a mounted war horn I should wait or if I want a mech bay I should wait till January? Or if I buy now I get the mounted and the mech bay... and I wouldn't get the others because the time had passed?

2) when does the premium time get handed out... immediate or after all mechs are given out in March?

3) when do the faction reward items like the paint and mountables get handed out... immediately or after all mechs are given out in March?

Sorry... I'm new to the purchases

#2 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:43 PM

View PostDarkRagexx74, on 29 December 2014 - 09:41 PM, said:

1) If I were to buy the resistance pack, the site shows a free hanging hanging item if purchased last month, a dash item if purchased this month a mounted item of by new year and a mech bay by January... does that mean that if what I really want is a mounted war horn I should wait or if I want a mech bay I should wait till January? Or if I buy now I get the mounted and the mech bay... and I wouldn't get the others because the time had passed?

2) when does the premium time get handed out... immediate or after all mechs are given out in March?

3) when do the faction reward items like the paint and mountables get handed out... immediately or after all mechs are given out in March?

Wuuut ?

http://mwomercs.com/...57#entry3844257

#3 LT. HARDCASE

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,706 posts
  • LocationDark Space

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:55 PM

View PostDarkRagexx74, on 29 December 2014 - 09:41 PM, said:

You get all rewards for the month you buy, and all after as well. So people who bought early get every listed reward.

Everything else will be handed out probably when the last mech is.

#4 DarkRagexx74

• PipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 23 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:19 AM

View PostKevjack, on 29 December 2014 - 09:55 PM, said:

You get all rewards for the month you buy, and all after as well. So people who bought early get every listed reward.

Everything else will be handed out probably when the last mech is.

OK, so what I mean is... month 1 rewards show as hanging item (if bought by Nov 30), Month 2 rewards a standing item if by Dec 31, Month 3 mounted item if by Jan 31, and Month 4 is 1 mechbay if by March 16.

If I buy today... Dec 30th... do i just get the standing item or do i get it, the month 3 reward and the month 4 rewards also since they havent expired yet... cuz I could care less about the stanging item... but I would love a warhorn or a mechbay... should I just wait?

As for the rest... I guess Sneeking answered that by saying he hasn't seen ANYTHING yet when it comes to the faction packs they offered. Thank you Sneeking for that.

#5 Risko Vinsheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 573 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:30 AM

View PostDarkRagexx74, on 30 December 2014 - 12:19 AM, said:

If I buy today... Dec 30th... do i just get the standing item or do i get it, the month 3 reward and the month 4 rewards also since they havent expired yet... cuz I could care less about the stanging item... but I would love a warhorn or a mechbay... should I just wait?

You get all the rewards you qualify for. If you buy today (the 30th) you've purchased before December 31st, January 31st, and March 16th, so you get the rewards for December, January, and March. You will not get the rewards that have already passed.

#6 Risko Vinsheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 573 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:44 AM

View Postsneeking, on 30 December 2014 - 12:31 AM, said:

Bare in mind they talk about week or so delays max ( due to certain payment methods ) before you should see resistance packs in pre orders but even though I got my crab I still do not see my resistance pack in pre order...

And they say about contacting support if it takes too long...

Its been weeks maybe a month and I don't see it.

I figure I can argue it successfully at the time if it becomes a problem....

I got my crab they have to give me everything els right?

You won't see it in the preorders tab yet. You can tell if you have it if you go to the Resistance store page while logged in. If it says 'Owned' instead of 'Buy' you have it. You already have your King Crab and you'll have any preorder rewards (the Comstar cockpit items) a day or so after the cut off date for each one. The actual content of the package won't come until later. Panther and Enforcer in February, Grasshopper and Zeus in March. The faction content will likely come with the Grasshoper and Zeus as that's how it's worked in the past.

The preorders tab doesn't seem to be able to handle multiple preorder packages at a time. The Clan Wave 2 package was taking up the spot. Now that it's done it's likely only a matter of time before the Resistance package can appear there. Keep in mind the Resistance package was rushed because people requested an Inner Sphere package to qualify for the King Crab.

#7 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:46 AM

View Postsneeking, on 29 December 2014 - 10:39 PM, said:

I bought wraith resistance pack and only got my loyalty crab, no other content has been received.

Not yet seen any paints items or preem time from the purchase, if I go to the resistance page all mechs show as owned.

Hmmmm..... I think you need to check again. I did get the 30 day premium time and the Star hanging Item.

#8 Risko Vinsheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 573 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:59 AM

View Postsneeking, on 30 December 2014 - 12:51 AM, said:

I bought in at the second reward level and didn't notice the 14 or so days preem get added ( considering I have two months running already ) when does the 60 days for wrath level kick in ? I would of noticed that ...

All the premium time from this package gets added into the inactive premium time pool. It doesn't automatically get added to your premium time that's already running and doesn't automatically activate like most other premium time purchases. You can activate it yourself after you receive it. Check your profile ( https://mwomercs.com/profile ) for the 'Banked Premium Time'.

The 14 days won't get added until after December 31st, though, and the 60 days from the package will probably not get added until the Zeus is injected.

#9 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:00 AM

View Postsneeking, on 30 December 2014 - 12:51 AM, said:

I bought in at the second reward level and didn't notice the 14 or so days preem get added ( considering I have two months running already ) when does the 60 days for wrath level kick in ? I would of noticed that ...

I believe you should check your 'banked premium' time. I have free premium time running due to holidays thing.
As for that faction and package items... I get the feeling we might only see them on Feb15 along with the Panther and Enforcer.
Is that what happened with the last packages ?

View Postsneeking, on 30 December 2014 - 12:59 AM, said:

Did you get paints and items already ?

Not yet. I looking for forward to the Liao Warhorn to blow up Davions with.

Edited by ShinVector, 30 December 2014 - 01:01 AM.

#10 Risko Vinsheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 573 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:02 AM

View PostShinVector, on 30 December 2014 - 01:00 AM, said:

I believe you should check your 'banked premium' time. I have free premium time running due to holidays thing.
As for that faction and package items... I get the feeling we might only see them on Feb15 along with the Panther and Enforcer.
Is that what happened with the last packages ?

Phoenix and Clan Wave 1 had all their content (aside from early order bonuses) injected at the same time. Clan Wave 2 had its mechs injected one at a time but the faction content and package premium time wasn't available until the Gargoyle was injected. Early order bonuses (the bonus premium time and extra cockpit items like the bonus mech bay) are injected after their cut off dates.

#11 Deathz Jester

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,107 posts
  • LocationOH, USA

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:04 AM

I just wish I could use the goddamn faction camos on all my mechs.

#12 Risko Vinsheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 573 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:16 AM

View Postsneeking, on 30 December 2014 - 01:09 AM, said:

My profile sjows no banked time but risko you have put me at rest some with your information...

Thanks.

No problem. Admittedly the FAQ doesn't answer all the frequently asked questions, so some confusion is understandable, but oftentimes there's no need to jump to the worst conclusion. You've gotten your King Crab and the Resistance page ( https://mwomercs.com/resistance ) should say 'Owned' under all the packages, so you'll get everything that's owed to you. Seems all you've missed out on was the first preorder bonus of the 30 days premium time and hanging cockpit item. Check back after New Years (I'd expect Friday at the latest given Thursday is kinda/sorta a holiday) for the banked premium time and Comstar coffee mug cockpit item if you're still worried.

The only answer we don't have yet is when the faction content (paints, patterns, and faction cockpit items) will be added, but we can make an assumption based on the Clan Wave 2 package that it will come with the Zeus at the latest. It could theoretically come sooner than that but I wouldn't make that assumption.

#13 Kdogg788

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:42 AM

View PostRisko Vinsheen, on 30 December 2014 - 01:16 AM, said:

No problem. Admittedly the FAQ doesn't answer all the frequently asked questions, so some confusion is understandable, but oftentimes there's no need to jump to the worst conclusion. You've gotten your King Crab and the Resistance page ( https://mwomercs.com/resistance ) should say 'Owned' under all the packages, so you'll get everything that's owed to you. Seems all you've missed out on was the first preorder bonus of the 30 days premium time and hanging cockpit item. Check back after New Years (I'd expect Friday at the latest given Thursday is kinda/sorta a holiday) for the banked premium time and Comstar coffee mug cockpit item if you're still worried.

The only answer we don't have yet is when the faction content (paints, patterns, and faction cockpit items) will be added, but we can make an assumption based on the Clan Wave 2 package that it will come with the Zeus at the latest. It could theoretically come sooner than that but I wouldn't make that assumption.

So far all I have received is the 30 day bonus for pre-order (I ordered the full pack in November) and have yet to see the 60 that was supposed to come with the full pack. Cannot wait for faction skins and hopefully decals are right around the corner. Resistance badges are not available yet either.

-k

Edited by Kdogg788, 31 December 2014 - 10:43 AM.

#14 RedlineHunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 106 posts
  • LocationGPS said I'm here, but I think I'm over there...

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:35 PM

I was told you get them after the reward expires. If you bought the pack in December you will get the rewards January 1st

#15 Risko Vinsheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 573 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:13 PM

View Postsneeking, on 31 December 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:

All that remains is more info to be released on choosing content.

I think I get all six for choosing wrath.

You'll be able to mix and match 6 total choices. You could get six different ones, or six of the same, or five of one and one of another, etc. etc. Personally I'll be getting all six, even though I'm primarily interested in Davion, because I'm a completionist.

#16 DarkRagexx74

• PipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 23 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 21 January 2015 - 03:55 PM

View PostRedlineHunter, on 31 December 2014 - 01:35 PM, said:

I was told you get them after the reward expires. If you bought the pack in December you will get the rewards January 1st

Aha! This makes sense. All I have to do now is wait a few more days for the January rewards and mid march for the bulk of the stuff. Sure wish they'd at least hand out the paint packages right away. I still wish I could get what I paid for WHEN I paid for it. What can I say... I'm inpatient

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users