1 reply to this topic

#1 $imon Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 272 posts
  • LocationYour sisters house eating her cookie & drinking her milk

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:31 AM

So ever since the day after X-mass the CW queue during the afternoon is fine with only waiting an avg of 5-7 min solo and grouped. But for some reason around 5-6 PM PST the queue go dismal and I end up waiting for 30-45 min for a match.....and its like an hour before cease fire, WTF ?

Like last night it was about 7:00 PST and no one was on to fight or defend.....?

Another question: in terms of trying to get your units name on a planet, I know its a matter of how much your members drop on it an get a victory....but dose sync dropping on the same planet or dropping on it grouped make a difference ?

#2 DEMAX51

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:37 AM

That might have a bit to do with the Holidays, I would assume.

View PostSimon Osis, on 30 December 2014 - 10:31 AM, said:

Another question: in terms of trying to get your units name on a planet, I know its a matter of how much your members drop on it an get a victory....but dose sync dropping on the same planet or dropping on it grouped make a difference ?

No difference, really. The only way it'd matter is if your two groups don't end up in the same match together, but both win their respective games. Your unit would still get the same amount of credit toward earning your name on the planet, but it'll help your faction get more wins on the planet, and make it more likely your faction will end up conquering/successfully defending it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users