House Kurita website for Mechwarrior Online is Up and Running

158 replies to this topic

#141 Paladin Brewer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 485 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:56 AM

Nevermind we're good. housekurita.org is now at it's new home, let me know if you see any problems. Those of you with a @housekurita.org email should be getting a message from me shortly.

#142 GunnyKintaro 01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:15 AM

Cool beans !

#143 Hatepriest

• PipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:51 AM

ohhh looks sexy :D

#144 ice trey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • LocationFukushima, Japan

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:57 AM

I would really like to participate in this teamspeak more often.

Of course, every time that I log in, there is nobody online. It's a void.

Granted, not being a major team speak client and catering more towards merc units plays a large role in that, but I'd like to be able to play with my "Team", in spite of not being able to be dedicated enough to the game and schedules to join a real unit.

(Also because should CW ever come out, god forbid, I would want to be part of a house unit, not a merc group)

The question is, is there a "Peak" time in which most of the players come out? Are the games mostly just for the prefab units?

Edited by ice trey, 08 June 2014 - 04:09 AM.

#145 muskrat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 234 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:55 AM

Salute Ice,

I pug most of the time, I am waiting for CW, to also become a House Warrior, (my unit of choice is 3RD DR)
I am a very casual player, but I do always check the HK TeamSpeak before I log in,
I will usually stay on Luthien unless I get a request to move to a drop ship. If OK with
you I will friend you in game. feel free to call on me in game anytime you see me on, IF I AM NOT on TS,
I will bring it up.

Bow
Muskrat

Noods to Brewer, your statement is 85% true, there are a few that hang out there, I also recommended that Ice check the "recruitment" thread and make a list of Unit TS servers, so if no one is at HK TS he (and others) could migrate to Unit TeamSpeak servers, such as the 9th Sword :P

Muskrat

Edited by muskrat, 08 June 2014 - 02:57 PM.

#146 Paladin Brewer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 485 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:10 PM

I honestly don't think a whole lot of people hang out on the HK server. This is due to a few reasons:

1) The people in units tend to hang out on their unit's TS server.
2) Those not in units but in HK just want to drop alone or do not know about the server

#147 Darth Buddha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 168 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:31 AM

But because Team Speak allows you to have several tabs open at once,

It would be good to keep open a tab in both your Guild and the house server...

Than we could tell at a glance were everyone is...

#148 BARBAR0SSA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:02 PM

is the teamspeak still up or is port 6619 done for?

#149 Arcainite

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 97 posts
  • LocationNew Gotham City, Irurzun

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:44 PM

View Postshad0w4life, on 15 August 2014 - 06:02 PM, said:

is the teamspeak still up or is port 6619 done for?

They have gone and become a private unit teamspeak with a seperate teamspeak address. I believe for the 3rd Takata Lancers. They were hoping other Kurita units would see the usefulness of having one teamspeak for all Kuritans but not enough units were using it on a regular basis and not enough donations were coming in, so they are doing what the Arkab Legion and Nightstalkers (I have no idea what they are called now after the lore-crackdown) have. To be honest, right now we're using ComStar's teamspeak at: na1.mech-connect.net
We may switch over to my World of Tanks Clan's teamspeak or the trekradio teamspeak we started with, not sure yet, I just know that the ComStar teamspeak is very crowded and I'm not sure if they will have space for all the units that would like their own rooms there.

#150 Talisaerin

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:19 AM

View PostArcainite, on 22 August 2014 - 05:44 PM, said:

. They were hoping other Kurita units would see the usefulness of having one teamspeak for all Kuritans but not enough units were using it on a regular basis and not enough donations were coming in, so they are doing what the Arkab Legion and Nightstalkers (I have no idea what they are called now after the lore-crackdown) have.

Nightstalkers became Night's Scorn after the crackdown. I was a member until life got in the way of me being able to be good enough for their unit.

#151 phalanx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationBenjamin District

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:54 AM

One of the units converted it to their own Teamspeak. I know of the weekly "Dragon Roars" event that is held every Friday Evening, with hosting rotating between Kurita Units.

We can expect the HK Site to get more mileage when CW comes.

#152 Godfodder

• PipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 39 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 10 October 2014 - 01:59 PM

Paladin, I've turned off the password for the HKTS if this helps. It doesnt get much traffic either way, but y'all are welcome to use it.

I take that back...changing the subdomain was easier on engin than I anticipated.

Here you go.

ts3server://housekurita.enjinvoice.com

Edited by Godfodder, 10 October 2014 - 01:59 PM.

#153 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:08 AM

View Postphalanx, on 24 August 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:

One of the units converted it to their own Teamspeak. I know of the weekly "Dragon Roars" event that is held every Friday Evening, with hosting rotating between Kurita Units.

We can expect the HK Site to get more mileage when CW comes.

Also a bit better sheduled once PGI starts notifying us of events before Fridays... Cancelled 3 event nights so far and put a hold on planning due to the sudden surge of tournaments/challenges again

#154 Arcainite

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:59 AM

View PostGodfodder, on 10 October 2014 - 01:59 PM, said:

Paladin, I've turned off the password for the HKTS if this helps. It doesnt get much traffic either way, but y'all are welcome to use it.

I take that back...changing the subdomain was easier on engin than I anticipated.

Here you go.

ts3server://housekurita.enjinvoice.com

"The TSDNS server 'enjinvoice.com' does not know 'housekurita.enjinvoice.com'"

9th Sword ts was also down...because their new address is ts.9thsword.net:9987

Edited by Arcainite, 26 October 2014 - 11:02 AM.

#155 Godfodder

• PipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 39 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:45 PM

Yup...

We are having some technical difficulties. I am fixing it.

#156 Kreisel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 466 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 01:38 AM

So just a quick update: housekurita.org is no longer in active use, a new House Kurita Enjin site is being set up to replace it. Details here.

Also, There is not currently a House Kurita TS. Pilots are being encouraged to gather in the House Kurita channel of the Comstar Teamspeak.

#157 Paladin Brewer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 485 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:59 PM

I guess without telling me the HK site is being hijacked, and I don't have the cares to care....so shutting down the housekurita.org site, whatevers.

#158 Arcainite

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:10 PM

Every time I asked them what the problem was with the old site, they all said they'd rather not get into it again or will tell me later, and nobody ever told me later. They did say that there was a unit-centric focus to the original site that they are trying to get away from, but they didn't explain about the bad blood. Hey, bad blood between units is part of the lore in many cases, just look at Sun Zhang and An Ting histories! Or Tai-sa Arcainite and Tai-sa ManaValkyrie or between Tai-sa Arcainite and Tai-sa Mastachang! ;) It's like when you have nearby sports teams that should probably get along, but don't.

Edited by Arcainite, 04 December 2014 - 02:12 PM.

#159 G SE7EN7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 579 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationGaledon District

Posted 06 December 2014 - 02:47 AM

View PostPaladin Brewer, on 25 November 2014 - 10:59 PM, said:

I guess without telling me the HK site is being hijacked, and I don't have the cares to care....so shutting down the housekurita.org site, whatevers.

This is sad days, I was on there like less then a week ago feeling all 'ah at least this site is still going'...I guess not :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users