Chirps Dispatch - Literal Child Soldiers Now Canon

3 replies to this topic

#1 Paramemetic

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:51 PM

View Post3xnihilo, on 28 December 2014 - 05:00 PM, said:

Today my 11 year old son dropped solo into a CW match on the same team as one of your members (wish I could remember his name).

This communication was intercepted, demonstrating definitively what we have always known all along - forced conscription of children as young as 11 years old! And worse, this young, innocent child was forced to play alongside HHoD, a well known collection of terrible pilots, specially trained to suicide themselves en masse in order to "tie up" noble Birdwarriors and honorable soldiers of Liao.

Let us never forget the atrocities that have been committed by HHoD, the only corp I've seen that brings the pubs on their team down.

#2 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:49 AM

LOL...you weren't saying that when we beat you a few nights ago....twice...with 4 pugs. :D

Thanks for the planet!

#3 Paramemetic

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 10:21 AM

View PostKwea, on 02 January 2015 - 01:49 AM, said:

LOL...you weren't saying that when we beat you a few nights ago....twice...with 4 pugs. :D

Thanks for the planet!

I have literally never lost a match where HHoD was on the other side except when one pubbed in with a pretty well put together group of MS, so I'm not sure what you're talking about here.

You realize there are dudes in robots sometimes right and not just the turrets? It's probably been a while since you've gotten a drop against dudes but sometimes there are birdmen who win.

#4 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:49 PM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users