In The Coming Months, Pgi Please Add Saveable Drop Decks.

No replies to this topic

#1 Ingvay

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • 267 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:54 AM

As the title states:

Right now drop decks are pretty messed up. They often reset to all trial mechs, are clunky and don't save well when edited. These are bugs that should and will get fixed soon.

What I'm suggesting is this, please allow us to configure and save up to six (6) drop deck configurations. You would then be able to have drop decks ready for specific engagements, maps, factions etc.

For Example:

Drop Deck #1 might be for defensive engagements on the smaller brawling type maps

Drop Deck #2 could be for attacking against Clan/IS forces (depending on your faction alliance).

Drop Deck #3 might be something like a combined arms drop for versatility on solo CW.

It would be easy to use at least two or three other styles of drops, so having up to 6 personal decks would be a very useful idea.

The other aspect of this suggestion is that unit play would be easier, in the respect that a unit could post /share their drop decks for new members or specific engagements. So before an engagement, a unit leader could for example simply say " For this match we are using drop deck configuration number two."

One final small addition to this, would be to let us see the summary load-out by mousing over the mechs in our drop deck, similar to the way it works in other areas of the UI, but that is more of a convenience than a must have.

Also, as one of the former N.O.P.E. folks I'm glad to say that PGI has done enough to get me back in the game and I'll give them credit for starting to turning the corner and heading in a better direction despite their past mistakes. Keep it up PGI... :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users