#21 Poptimus Rhyme Wallace

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 329 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:45 AM

View PostNoesis, on 02 January 2015 - 06:48 AM, said:

This skirmishing arrangement on the Steiner border then at least should offer no excuses for the Wolves now. Unfortunatley I cannot disclose how long this funsics experiment might continue for.

excuses for the wolves?
so far only mercs have thrown excuses for their dezgra behavior in these forums, furthermore, only mercs have so far had a need to make excuses for their actions, so keep trying.

#22 Azerius Mezinar

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:15 AM

View PostKuroNyra, on 02 January 2015 - 02:36 AM, said:

*troll post*

Clan Wolf is better than this. We do not need to engage in conduct such as this, and would be better if we did not make remarks like this on a public forum. There's a reason that certain merc groups/units are well-despised, and deplorable behavior such as this only ensure Clan Wolf gets added to the community's book of most-hated player bases.

#23 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:47 PM

View PostNoesis, on 02 January 2015 - 06:48 AM, said:

Not really news, I did give you heads up, and, by request also to reveal this tidbit, this so to ensure you didn't start saying things like: running away from a fight, or not being more realistic with some objectives, or dam MERCs using CGB space as a shield.

This skirmishing arrangement, on the Steiner border, then at least should offer no excuses for the Wolves now. Unfortunatley Unfortunately, I cannot disclose how long this funsics funsies experiment might continue for.

Keep fishing...also, for someone trying to sound super intelligent...a word to the wise...

Spellcheck is your friend, even though it will not fix your lack of proper punctuation/grammar.

Kind of takes the punch out of your text wall-esque posts to see how much you are using words in mostly proper context; meanwhile, the rest of your post contains egregious errors in all other facets of proper written communication.

in before "this is just a forum, not really trying" excuse.

:ph34r:

Edited by Gyrok, 02 January 2015 - 02:48 PM.

#24 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:53 PM

View PostGyrok, on 02 January 2015 - 02:47 PM, said:

in before "this is just a forum, not really trying" excuse.

:ph34r:

Usually a case of typing too fast and thinking about multiple things at the same time. You know the old creative thinkers issue.

btw, I'm not "trying" to sound super intelligent, I'm just being me with a twist of "funsics" thrown in.

#25 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:58 PM

View PostNoesis, on 02 January 2015 - 02:53 PM, said:

Usually a case of typing too fast and thinking about multiple things at the same time. You know the old creative thinkers issue.

btw, I'm not "trying" to sound super intelligent, I'm just being me with a twist of "funsics" thrown in.

Well, for what its worth, it doesnt suit you very well. You were alot funnier when you posted pics and less words :).

#26 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:01 PM

View PostF0xdi3, on 02 January 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

Well, for what its worth, it doesnt suit you very well. You were alot funnier when you posted pics and less words :).

I agree, but sometimes words are needed.

#27 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:04 PM

View PostNoesis, on 02 January 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

I agree, but sometimes words are needed.

Trust me, not when they come from you.

#28 LegoPirate

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 339 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:34 PM

View PostLucy Lui, on 01 January 2015 - 05:41 PM, said:

I thought Beas were the baddest in the forest? LMAO, they running.

funny been dropping on waldorf and havent seen a single lord. can you guys come out to play yet? or just forum warriors these days after you lost all your talent?

#29 Azerius Mezinar

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:58 PM

View PostLegoPirate, on 02 January 2015 - 03:34 PM, said:

funny been dropping on waldorf and havent seen a single lord. can you guys come out to play yet? or just forum warriors these days after you lost all your talent?

That's because Lord defected to Rasalhague. Along with QQ, and a few others (though QQ and those others could have went to other factions).

Edited by Azerius Mezinar, 02 January 2015 - 08:58 PM.

#30 BlackDrakon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 576 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:55 PM

we took a world from Rasalhague, a world from the turkeys, denied both attacks from turkeys and puppies.... We gained 4 new worlds at our name, and that's just 1 day at Steiner.

If Rasalhague wanted to play with us, they should have come to play with their new merc units at Orestes...

#31 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:18 PM

View PostAzerius Mezinar, on 02 January 2015 - 08:58 PM, said:

That's because Lord defected to Rasalhague. Along with QQ, and a few others (though QQ and those others could have went to other factions).

QQ is also fighting under the Rasalhague banner. I think the Ghost Bear and Jade Falcon territories are going to need the most defense in the next few days

but the fact that Lords failed to take the Ghost Bear world of Hermanger is kind of LOL

Edited by Grimwill, 02 January 2015 - 10:19 PM.

#32 Beo Vulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 739 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationHalsey, NE

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:27 PM

View Posthybrid black, on 01 January 2015 - 04:11 PM, said:

got my own geology business my friend sorry i only have to work a few days a month to make what you make in a year

Yeh, I believe that, especially with that grammar. NOT!

#33 ApolloKaras

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:44 AM

View PostBeo Vulf, on 08 January 2015 - 03:27 PM, said:

Yeh, I believe that, especially with that grammar. NOT!

You don't have to believe him lol.

I do Financial work for a major financial institution for individual clients. However if you look at my post record you wouldn't think that either.

If you do want to complain about someone else's grammar usage, make sure your grammar is correct.

#34 operatorZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 556 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 12:22 PM

View PostSaxie, on 09 January 2015 - 11:44 AM, said:

You don't have to believe him lol.

I do Financial work for a major financial institution for individual clients. However if you look at my post record you wouldn't think that either.

If you do want to complain about someone else's grammar usage, make sure your grammar is correct.

and who said there was no honor among thieves!

all jokes ! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users