22 replies to this topic

#21 StraferX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:58 AM

This can be accomplished via an excel spreadsheet that one can change as they alter mechs but it shouldn't need to be this way it could be much much easier via a useful console. I guess the idea is that one would purchase more items so they would not need to sort through everything then again I always thought happy customers purchased more stuff.

What I would love to see is a change to the log in or complete match and see the "redeem items" notification. What the heck was redeemed, what did I get and where did it go.

#22 Almond Brown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 5,851 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:05 AM

View PostYokaiko, on 01 January 2015 - 02:10 PM, said:

I just want to know where the god damned things are.

Simple. Drive each Mech just "once" more. Record. :)

View PostLordKnightFandragon, on 01 January 2015 - 04:16 PM, said:

Can I like this 100 times?

Not until it shows the OP his Cockpit Items too. (doh!) :)

#23 Vaniyz

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:26 PM

View Postsneeking, on 02 January 2015 - 02:39 AM, said:

The wait is because the info is all on server and must be retrieved then updated with every action you perform, this prevents cheating so is excusable ( at least in my mind ) but the system could be more transparent at least then the wait between clicks to sync changes wouldn't be as painful.

If their servers have to chug that much every time I go through menus, then there are far more serious backend issues here than I'd ever thought. The simplest solution is the menus are designed to have a particular transition speed (which it does strike me as pretty darn consistent). Maybe to make sure everything's loaded, maybe to annoy us.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users