7 replies to this topic

#1 $imon Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 272 posts
  • LocationYour sisters house eating her cookie & drinking her milk

Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:17 PM

Dam good fighting against you guy's the last 2 days, been seeing some good tactics !

#2 Reitmeier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 955 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:11 AM

We enjoyed the fights against you too after we finished our job at the davionborder.
Especially the games against SA were really challenging and you showed good sportsmanship. I think we should spend more time on your border. ;)

#3 ice trey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • LocationFukushima, Japan

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:51 AM

I think we got some merc units lately, meaning that we're not stretched as thin as we were. If we're not in a 12-man, we can't attack clan worlds, because nobody but dracs can join as pugs if we're on the attack, and there just aren't many players who signed up for DC that are sticking with Community warfare.

But like with the clans, when on the defense against the inner sphere, any clan can defend, meaning that we're pitted against what can often be a disorganized hodge-podge of clan pugs. Getting enough players to attack is the problem, though, as many of us just get sick of waiting after 20 minutes for that last pug to drop on a world other than one with the 60+ marker on it.

Edited by ice trey, 02 January 2015 - 03:52 AM.

#4 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:39 AM

View PostReitmeier, on 02 January 2015 - 03:11 AM, said:

We enjoyed the fights against you too after we finished our job at the davionborder.
Especially the games against SA were really challenging and you showed good sportsmanship. I think we should spend more time on your border. ;)

Glad to hear!

We sure do want to cut each and everyone one of you Kurita dogs down where you stand! But it is a game and we wanna make sure everyone has fun first!

Good Matches Everyone! Back at it tonight! We will see if you Drac's can keep the pressure up because you know us CSJ and SA guys will!

Until Terra!

Again, to the members of NS and the 11th, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS! There is nothing more satisfying then beating a team that just handed us our butts! A true challenge is all i ever wanted!

Keep it up, be an example for your IS Brethren!

#5 Reitmeier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 955 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:42 AM

I hope we will meet again on the battlefield tonight but we are europeans so dont expect us right before ceasefire ;)

#6 Sprouticus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationChicago, Il, USA

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:53 PM

Today was just as nasty. We won the day, but the 11th and 1th (sorry, don't know full unit names) were damn tough fights. Lost a hold drop for the first times in a couple of weeks. to some VERY good pressure. Well played.

#7 StillRadioactive

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 644 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:08 PM

Y'all outplayed us on the map today. Can't speak for individual matches, since I was busy dropping against Marik... but you beat us where it counts.

Good job.

Edited by StillRadioactive, 02 January 2015 - 10:09 PM.

#8 cranect

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 460 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:30 PM

Yep I know I finally dropped against you on the marik border radioactive and it was definitely a good fight. I was definitely excited to see the kuritans take a planet from davion too. I need to help them defend more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users