Call Your Forces Off Of Svelvik, The Invasion Is At Stake!

89 replies to this topic

#61 Dracol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 2,539 posts
  • LocationSW Florida

Posted 05 January 2015 - 11:12 AM

View PostPoptimus Rhyme, on 05 January 2015 - 11:04 AM, said:

Does your actual employer know you are this bad at the subversive activities you have been hired to do?
Steiner High Command or whoever pays your salary should reconsider where they invest their money, your propaganda would not convince even the most impressionable pub.

Our employers pay us to take worlds and we are very, very good at that. Everything else we throw in for free.

#62 101011

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationSector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, on a small blue-green planet orbiting a small, unregarded yellow sun.

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:56 PM

View PostD34K, on 04 January 2015 - 02:49 PM, said:

Traitorous Ghost Bears defending traitorous Wolves, the picture now becomes clear!

Antares are neutral here; we just do what the Wolf Khan has paid us to do, which is smash the Ghost Bears for their unsanctioned incursions into Clan Wolf invasion corridor. If you have a problem with this, speak to your Khan.

Antares are neutral here; we just do what the Wolf Khan has paid us to do, which is smash the Ghost Bears

smash the Ghost Bears

smash

Posted Image

#63 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:08 PM

View Post101011, on 05 January 2015 - 12:56 PM, said:

Posted Image

Didn't you lose 2 planets to IS forces that day??

just checked yup u did

and another 1 yesterday and looking at it now another 2 today, well down in defending a planet behind ur pushing force, or are u now racing from Terra?

#64 101011

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationSector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, on a small blue-green planet orbiting a small, unregarded yellow sun.

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:11 PM

View PostZerex, on 05 January 2015 - 01:08 PM, said:

just checked yup u did

and another 1 yesterday and looking at it now another 2 today, well down in defending a planet behind ur pushing force, or are u now racing from Terra?

Actually, it appears your math skills are wrong. We have been losing 1 planet to the FRR for 2 days now. I am not sure how you can call a planet which is at 26% lost, either, particularly when we still have 8 hours to defend it. We have yet to lose Thessalonika.

How is your operation Snowflake going, anyways? I never saw you guys again after you stopped dropping against us three days ago once we actually fought back.

#65 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:15 PM

View Post101011, on 05 January 2015 - 01:11 PM, said:

Actually, it appears your math skills are wrong. We have been losing 1 planet to the FRR for 2 days now. I am not sure how you can call a planet which is at 26% lost, either, particularly when we still have 8 hours to defend it. We have yet to lose Thessalonika.

How is your operation Snowflake going, anyways? I never saw you guys again after you stopped dropping against us three days ago once we actually fought back.

Do you even know what Op Snakeflake was about? it hit all objectives perfectly.

Hows ur race from Terra? Looks like your winning.
looks like the Merc units was the real backbone of Ghost Bear.

#66 101011

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:16 PM

View PostZerex, on 05 January 2015 - 01:15 PM, said:

Do you even know what Op Snakeflake was about? it hit all objectives perfectly.

Hows ur race from Terra? Looks like your winning.
looks like the Merc units was the real backbone of Ghost Bear.

Apparently not. I gathered operation Snowflake was about taking a planet :rolleyes:

#67 Lukoi Banacek

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:18 PM

Have you two been going out long? How did you meet? I bet that is a hilarious story!!

#68 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:26 PM

View PostZerex, on 05 January 2015 - 01:08 PM, said:

just checked yup u did

Haven't seen you guys make much progress on your front for the last 3 days either. Pretty easy to criticize someone on their losses when you're just twiddling your thumbs. Because you're right, we did lose a lot of man power. We're working hard to hold our lines against a well-organized counter attack, because the enemy has felt very threatened by us.

What have you done...?

#69 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:41 PM

View PostRepasy, on 05 January 2015 - 01:26 PM, said:

Haven't seen you guys make much progress on your front for the last 3 days either. Pretty easy to criticize someone on their losses when you're just twiddling your thumbs. Because you're right, we did lose a lot of man power. We're working hard to hold our lines against a well-organized counter attack, because the enemy has felt very threatened by us.

What have you done...?

Haha, we held the line against Wolfs and Jade Falcon while under the Steiner banner, but seems u can't hold out the same.
i have time to twiddle thumbs as i get paid to twiddle

.... OOHH, loook out your about to lose another planet. Dawn is lost.....

Edited by Zerex, 05 January 2015 - 01:57 PM.

#70 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:49 PM

View Post101011, on 05 January 2015 - 01:16 PM, said:

Apparently not. I gathered operation Snowflake was about taking a planet :rolleyes:

Op Snowflake was about pulling 12 mans away from the front line, which may i point out CGBI sent 24 pilots to retake that planet. still think it was a failed Op? You lost 2 frontline planets while defending a planet way behind you.

#71 D34K

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 304 posts
  • LocationBrighton, UK

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:58 PM

Please note, Antares Scorpions are putting up their prices by 10% for all future clan contracts.

This is to cover the following expenses:
  • Information management, dealing with clan warriors is like managing a bunch of senile old ladies who don't know what day it is or what planet they're on.
  • General distaste of clan warriors, who come in funny shapes and sizes, have weird shaped heads, and practice i n c e s t.
  • Sundry expenses, e.g. booze and hookers.
Despite this small price increase, our contracts remain a great deal and we still offer our famous "buy one get one free" planetary conquest offer.

Edited by D34K, 05 January 2015 - 01:58 PM.

#72 101011

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 02:02 PM

View PostZerex, on 05 January 2015 - 01:49 PM, said:

Op Snowflake was about pulling 12 mans away from the front line, which may i point out CGBI sent 24 pilots to retake that planet. still think it was a failed Op? You lost 2 frontline planets while defending a planet way behind you.

We held Hermagor the first day, lost it the second, what is this mystical second planet you speak of?

#73 sansDaedalus

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 24 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:59 PM

I see that the Antares Scorpions' conduct is as poor on the forums as it is on the field. Let us wait a few days and see how much their efforts pay off in the long run, quiaff?

Edited by sansDaedalus, 05 January 2015 - 11:25 PM.

#74 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 09:41 PM

View PostZerex, on 05 January 2015 - 01:41 PM, said:

Haha, we held the line against Wolfs and Jade Falcon while under the Steiner banner, but seems u can't hold out the same.
i have time to twiddle thumbs as i get paid to twiddle

.... OOHH, loook out your about to lose another planet. Dawn is lost.....

It is to bad no matter where your unit go's they lose, i fell bad for some of your players

Edited by hybrid black, 05 January 2015 - 09:41 PM.

#75 NextGame

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,071 posts
  • LocationHaggis Country

Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:56 AM

View Posthybrid black, on 05 January 2015 - 09:41 PM, said:

It is to bad no matter where your unit go's they lose, i fell bad for some of your players

Yeah it's terrible that we arent willing to game the system by staying up till 4am in the morning to flip planets right before the deadline.

View Post101011, on 05 January 2015 - 01:16 PM, said:

No, we basically wanted to try clam vs clam to see how it played out, and are now giving clam vs IS from the clam side a go for the same reason. So objective completed.

Perhaps we will do some more clam vs clam soon. That is, of course, if you have any planets left by then.

#76 D34K

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 304 posts
  • LocationBrighton, UK

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:09 AM

View Posthybrid black, on 05 January 2015 - 09:41 PM, said:

Our W/L with our AS 12 mans is pretty high, I think - upwards of 95%. I don't know how that compares generally, but the lack of ELO balance in CW certainly skews things higher for established comp teams like us dropping against pugs or non-comp units.

If any of you would like to find out how good we are, drop by antaresscorpions.co.uk or add me in game and we can set up a friendly scrim. Not for any forum bragging rights or anything like that, it's just I've never heard of most of these units posting here so I can't judge where we stand. We normally play in leagues like RHoD or MRBC where I think we have a strong reputation.

Normal trollplaying service can now resume.

#77 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:10 AM

View PostNextGame, on 06 January 2015 - 12:56 AM, said:

Yeah it's terrible that we arent willing to game the system by staying up till 4am in the morning to flip planets right before the deadline.

No, we basically wanted to try clam vs clam to see how it played out, and are now giving clam vs IS from the clam side a go for the same reason. So objective completed.

Perhaps we will do some more clam vs clam soon. That is, of course, if you have any planets left by then.

come on you cant see some correlation with you guys joining a side and them losing? or a faction doing better when you leave

#78 Shell Game

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:22 AM

View PostD34K, on 05 January 2015 - 01:58 PM, said:

Please note, Antares Scorpions are putting up their prices by 10% for all future clan contracts.

This is to cover the following expenses:
  • Information management, dealing with clan warriors is like managing a bunch of senile old ladies who don't know what day it is or what planet they're on.
  • General distaste of clan warriors, who come in funny shapes and sizes, have weird shaped heads, and practice i n c e s t.
  • Sundry expenses, e.g. booze and hookers.
Despite this small price increase, our contracts remain a great deal and we still offer our famous "buy one get one free" planetary conquest offer.

Best post so far lol.... :D

#79 NextGame

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,071 posts
  • LocationHaggis Country

Posted 06 January 2015 - 02:52 AM

View Posthybrid black, on 06 January 2015 - 01:10 AM, said:

come on you cant see some correlation with you guys joining a side and them losing? or a faction doing better when you leave

If the correlation is that at the last contract sweep IS lost 1 unit that runs approx 1 12 man during EU evening against gaining a whole bunch of units moving out of clans then yes. CW is nothing if not a numbers game.

If you reckon it is down to AS performance then no. We very rarely lost as blue fisters.

#80 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:39 AM

View PostNextGame, on 06 January 2015 - 12:56 AM, said:

Great, now that you have seen it would you please focus back on your Clan's goal instead of hampering our efforts wasting attacks on Ghost Bear planets? Thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users