Little Request About Little Buttons

No replies to this topic

#1 destroika

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:30 PM

I know you have your hands full and this would be very low on the priority list, or maybe it's hopefully very quick and simple but when trying to exit a very poor game when frustrated, after going through all the effort to click on the tiny "exit battle" button, I'm pretty sure that I'm sure, that I'm really, really sure that I want to return to 'mech lab instead of point on another tiny button. Since this game doesn't close well, alt+f4 doesn't always work or it goes through a whole crashing spell and I would like to not see that match in my face a second longer than I have to before I break something and I don't want to have to crash the program. In my last sliver of sanity, I am able to confirm the 20 questions to exit battle but I would really like to be able to skip all that.

On that note, the "Play Now" button for some reason gives me check mark boxes for a public game or a private match. I don't understand this. Would it be possible that "Play Now" could skip this window and put me in a queue in one click?

I know I've been exaggerating but it's meant to be party comedy and part expressive on how it feels in the moment. These points just don't flow well and it's annoying so if it happens to be quick and simple, would you please consider adjusting this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users