Searching For A Kurita Unit To Syncdrop With Our Unit

23 replies to this topic

#1 ThisMachineKillsFascists

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:42 AM

We are cuurently 18 members and at last 10-12 permanently active.

We would like to drop into Cw matches with several another Kurita Units who prefer to use Teamspeak.

We are all nice persons with an average age of around 28-30. Mainly from the USA and europeans.

Our Skillevel is between average good and average.

We like to coordinate but not excessively.

add me ingame if you are interrested.

It currently shows us as Frr. We ll change to kurita back tomorrow

Edited by ThisMachineKillsFascists, 04 January 2015 - 09:32 AM.

#2 Onmyoudo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 955 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:49 AM

There's a few units active on house-kurita.enjinvoice.com. If you hang out in there when you have guys you'll be able to coordinate.

#3 ThisMachineKillsFascists

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:56 AM

View PostOnmyoudo, on 04 January 2015 - 03:49 AM, said:

There's a few units active on house-kurita.enjinvoice.com. If you hang out in there when you have guys you'll be able to coordinate.

Hey thx for advice but i dont want to hang out there.. Iam searching here for some relyable units.

#4 ThisMachineKillsFascists

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:30 AM

Shameless bump

#5 ThisMachineKillsFascists

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:38 AM

Still active. We do search for multiple Kurita Units to.

#6 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:58 AM

View PostThisMachineKillsFascists, on 04 January 2015 - 03:56 AM, said:

Hey thx for advice but i dont want to hang out there.. Iam searching here for some relyable units.

That is where most HK organized units go to coordinate.

#7 Rizzwind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 536 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:29 AM

Some of us merc Kurita Units hung out there to to work on drops.

#8 ThisMachineKillsFascists

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:54 AM

View PostJames T Kirk., on 06 January 2015 - 07:29 AM, said:

Some of us merc Kurita Units hung out there to to work on drops.

We dont want to hag out there every time we search for ppl. Ideally we would like to have 2-4 units to drop together with constantly on ts

#9 ThisMachineKillsFascists

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 06:06 PM

Shameless bumb Version2

#10 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:44 PM

View PostThisMachineKillsFascists, on 06 January 2015 - 07:54 AM, said:

We dont want to hag out there every time we search for ppl. Ideally we would like to have 2-4 units to drop together with constantly on ts

It would simply take you drop leader going onto the hk ts. As I said before, our organized units use that ts server to coordinate. If you are looking for units to play with, that is your best option. Has nothing to do with hanging out, has everything to do with getting hk units together.

#11 Will HellFire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 02:18 AM

View PostThisMachineKillsFascists, on 06 January 2015 - 07:54 AM, said:

Really, if you are serious about looking for people, just send a rep to this TS. The "We dont want to hang there" argument seems childish....what are you expecting to get the other units in to your TS? They could use your same argument.

House Kurita TS is a meeting point, use it.

Edited by Will HellFire, 09 January 2015 - 02:18 AM.

#12 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:51 AM

Whenever NS is doing CW we have people on the official HK teamspeak. If you are looking for people to drop with, there isn't a better place to go.

#13 ThisMachineKillsFascists

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:09 AM

thx for replies.

Well what i meant is that we would like to constantly play with the same units. Kinda some units as unit friends. So at the end we dont have to check house kurita when we wanna drop with other ppl.

Edited by ThisMachineKillsFascists, 09 January 2015 - 07:10 AM.

#14 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:51 AM

View PostThisMachineKillsFascists, on 09 January 2015 - 07:09 AM, said:

thx for replies.

Well what i meant is that we would like to constantly play with the same units. Kinda some units as unit friends. So at the end we dont have to check house kurita when we wanna drop with other ppl.

Seems like we are going in circles here. The HK TS is still your best option. We really don't know enough about your unit from this post. What are your play times, are you looking for a couple of fill ins or do you need 8 to 10 players to join? Are drop commanders needed?

The best way to get you some answers is to get on our house TS and meet a few units.

#15 ThisMachineKillsFascists

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:24 AM

View PostProphetic, on 09 January 2015 - 10:51 AM, said:

Seems like we are going in circles here. The HK TS is still your best option. We really don't know enough about your unit from this post. What are your play times, are you looking for a couple of fill ins or do you need 8 to 10 players to join? Are drop commanders needed?

The best way to get you some answers is to get on our house TS and meet a few units.

I checked it and its not. Pls just reply to this thread if you dont wanna suggest me Hk Ts channel. Thx

#16 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:35 AM

I'm not sure what you want from any of us at this point. We run nightly 12mans for CW on the HK teamspeak, I'm not sure how much more reliable you are going to get than that. It seems like you are looking for people to sync drop with but don't want to talk to them on teamspeak.

#17 ThisMachineKillsFascists

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 06:30 PM

View Postpwnface, on 11 January 2015 - 04:35 AM, said:

I'm not sure what you want from any of us at this point. We run nightly 12mans for CW on the HK teamspeak, I'm not sure how much more reliable you are going to get than that. It seems like you are looking for people to sync drop with but don't want to talk to them on teamspeak.

I checked the Hk channel. Its even not that active besides the 6th guys

#18 ice trey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • LocationFukushima, Japan

Posted 11 January 2015 - 07:36 PM

It's where players go to do community warfare or if they don't have their own TS server.

Unfortunately, save for some of our more devoted units, a lot of Kurita players are either refusing to use teamspeak, or refusing to play Community Warfare, outright.

It kills me inside. People are saying things will change with the 8-hour interval patch, but I'm a skeptic.

Still, if you've got guys, it's best you use the Kurita Teamspeak. If you're pugging and looking for a group to sync-drop with, Kurita Teamspeak. There aren't many people on there, but it's the very best and likely only option you have. There's no secret Kurita CW hideyhole. The Kurita Teamspeak is it, and the lack of players just shows that too many units are refusing to play CW, and too few PUGs are willing to use Teamspeak.

Also, see if you can get this moved to the Kurita subforum. It would make far more sense.

Edited by ice trey, 11 January 2015 - 07:37 PM.

#19 ThisMachineKillsFascists

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:04 PM

View Postice trey, on 11 January 2015 - 07:36 PM, said:

It's where players go to do community warfare or if they don't have their own TS server.

Unfortunately, save for some of our more devoted units, a lot of Kurita players are either refusing to use teamspeak, or refusing to play Community Warfare, outright.

It kills me inside. People are saying things will change with the 8-hour interval patch, but I'm a skeptic.

Still, if you've got guys, it's best you use the Kurita Teamspeak. If you're pugging and looking for a group to sync-drop with, Kurita Teamspeak. There aren't many people on there, but it's the very best and likely only option you have. There's no secret Kurita CW hideyhole. The Kurita Teamspeak is it, and the lack of players just shows that too many units are refusing to play CW, and too few PUGs are willing to use Teamspeak.

Also, see if you can get this moved to the Kurita subforum. It would make far more sense.

we prefer our own ts. And we dont wanna be with randoms in ts. Any kurita unit who wants a Unit to unit friend ship should feel free to add me in game. For public or cw matches

#20 Kdogg788

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:09 PM

The core units are Night's Scorn, 9th Sword, 11th, 6th, BM, and others. You can try each individual unit but if a unit needs players they by default go to that TS channel. If you send a diplo to their servers and ping them on HK TS, I'm sure many units will drop with you. You also don't mention your unit name.

-k

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users