General

2 replies to this topic

#1 Zek Dtonik

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrasil, Bahia

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:15 AM

So, i tried to downloading fix patch(1,56mb i think), after downloaded, the game opened up and asked again to update, and now is trying to download the install base game again (6484,24MB).. already tried to repair, but not forward. I need solution, my free premium holiday 2014 is passing... I'm so angry.

soooorry if I post in incorrect location.. but if I lose my free premium holiday, I will stop playing it.

#2 Grenadapult

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 89 posts
  • LocationHermann, MO

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:18 AM

Same thing happened to me. I started searching the forums, and this problem seems to go back to May 2014. Almost every thread is closed though, no replies allowed? Some of the people said they had limited success bytrying the lau ncher over and over. Some said they just close it and try again, some said they let it download a little. I have a support ticket out, but its the holiday weekend. At least I'm making progress in my other hobbies. 3 RC planes almost done, and can now play "Ode to Joy" on guitar. Irony.

I'm going to try the launcher a few dozen times now.

#3 Grenadapult

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 89 posts
  • LocationHermann, MO

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:26 AM

Well, I made it in!! I just tried the launcher over and over and over. I did not patch anything. It kept giving me a patch button, instead of play, and I would just X out of it and try again. Then I finally got a play button. When I got to the login, it said "there is a patch available. lease exit the launcher and patch and try again". At that point I just closed out and started over. It took MANY tries, but I'm now waiting in the Community Warfare lobby for a match. Yay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users