31 replies to this topic

#21 Sandtiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 262 posts
  • LocationVernal Utah

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:24 AM

Personally, I hate ghost drops. I love to shoot at people too much. However, the age old adage "All is fair in love and war" comes to mind. It would be nice to have a larger player base. I think that would solve many issues. However, I also believe that making decisions between units on where to attack, and to defend is key to any victories...or defeats.

Cheers!
~Sand

#22 Herzog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Sergeant Major
  • Sergeant Major
  • 115 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:47 AM

View PostSocop, on 05 January 2015 - 01:43 PM, said:

It's a joke about how we don't have the players needed to defend all our fronts people, yeesh.

Honestly a little surprised... despite my personal biases I assumed Kurita was a pretty popular faction.

You guys have free anime right?

#23 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 01:02 AM

View PostHerzog, on 06 January 2015 - 09:47 AM, said:

Honestly a little surprised... despite my personal biases I assumed Kurita was a pretty popular faction.

Most of House Kurita is lost PUGs who just chose House Kurita for the cool Dragon symbol. We have a few organized units who are focused on CW, but not nearly enough.

#24 BigBadVlad

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 242 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:05 PM

Gotta chime in, last night dropped on Caripare and I was the lone Kuritan defending against a Jaguar attack. We got Counter Attack on Sulfuric. The team consisted entirely of House Steiner troops, I think a 9 or 10 man [Ti] or [TJ]? and one or two other Steiner troops. I was wondering if this was going to be a loss but we put a beat down on the Jags and the Steiners sent them back home with their tail between their legs!

Gotta say thanks to the group of Steiners for lending a hand in pushing back on the clan front in this case.

#25 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:14 PM

View PostSocop, on 05 January 2015 - 01:30 PM, said:

We'll get right on that with our 36 man squad we've been telling to go home every night instead of playing.

From pugging on the Kurita border, I doubt your house has the ability to coordinate 36 people. :P

#26 Stunner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 236 posts
  • LocationNM

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:51 PM

Wait.. I'm helping with Itabaiana right now.. Should I leave the planet then since Kurita doesn't want to help Steiner? I saw a few days ago Kurita stating that they were having problems with their fronts so I thought I would help out and join some pug CW.

I'm glad to know there are other Steiner's helping Kurita. Sue we had our diffeences in the Sucession Wars but vs clans in Lore Kurita was very important. Besides know some folks in Kurita since the MPBT days. Wish they could field some more units.

#27 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:02 PM

IMNSHO... you don't share the border, you can't attack. It's not your territory you can't defend.

Until such time as in client alliances are recognized to share battles and interests this current system is open to too much abuse and treachery.

#28 Amro One

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 136 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:24 PM

Payback's a *****,.... lest we not forget all those planet lost to Kurita on the first week of CW

#29 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 08 January 2015 - 09:06 PM

View PostJazriel, on 08 January 2015 - 08:24 PM, said:

Payback's a *****,.... lest we not forget all those planet lost to Kurita on the first week of CW

Not to trash talk much ... but you did immediately stake out a cease fire with the largest House in the game and you are the second largest House. So ... yeah. We don't have much sympathy for you. Two largest House team up. Joy for the rest of us.

I do have good matches though when we drops against Stieners sometimes so there is that. See ya on the Battlefield sometime once we all stomp some dirty clanners.

#30 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:15 PM

View PostJazriel, on 08 January 2015 - 08:24 PM, said:

You mean the two that we took on days 5 and 8, after Steiner took three planets on days 1, 3, and 4, and then the other six Steiner took after day 8. Wow, that looks like a real DC offensive there...

Next time check the facts before you post.

We're happy to have the inter-House help, our organized units are currently attacking the Clan front.

Edited by Lord Ikka, 08 January 2015 - 11:35 PM.

#31 Sandtiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 262 posts
  • LocationVernal Utah

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:40 AM

View PostHerzog, on 06 January 2015 - 09:47 AM, said:

LOL, nice one!

#32 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:32 AM

View Postpwnface, on 08 January 2015 - 01:02 AM, said:

Most of House Kurita is lost PUGs who just chose House Kurita for the cool Dragon symbol. We have a few organized units who are focused on CW, but not nearly enough.

Should we be making a greater effort to rally the PUGs? Something as simple as herding them to a particular front could be just what we need.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users