3 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:10 AM

I was thinking about a Light Fence that could be added to the game, just for detail. Mechs would simply destroy a section of said fence as they walk through it, adding some badly needed map detail effects to the game.

#2 Juodas Varnas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,534 posts
  • LocationGrand Duchy of Lithuania

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:44 AM

View PostKalimaster, on 12 March 2015 - 07:10 AM, said:

I was thinking about a Light Fence that could be added to the game, just for detail. Mechs would simply destroy a section of said fence as they walk through it, adding some badly needed map detail effects to the game.

Well, i'd say we need destructible terrain in general, parts of buildings being blown off, cracking pavement, blowing up cars, knocking down trees and lamp posts.

#3 Twilight Fenrir

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:34 AM

In MW3, you could dig yourself a foxhole with missles :P

Actually... That gives an intereating idea for CW... A light perimeter fence, that takes a bit of shooting to knock down a mech or two wide section... Would be an effective way to limit the utility of the light mech zerg rush on the objectives... Slow them down enough to offer defense at least SOME semblance of a chance...

Edited by Twilight Fenrir, 12 March 2015 - 08:35 AM.

#4 Idealsuspect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 03:34 AM

View PostKalimaster, on 12 March 2015 - 07:10 AM, said:

Like in mechassaut2 i would some destructible windows on all buildings if you shoot or walk into they should just explode :)
Or if you shoot with AC20 near a building it should be immersive too.

Edited by Idealsuspect, 14 March 2015 - 03:44 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users