No replies to this topic

#1 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:30 PM

I posted this on the CW - Liao subforum, but figured more people would have a chance to see it here too.

All entries *must* be posted to the official contest thread at reddit.com/r/houseliao. I have control there and will make it easier to sort entries and control conversation.

Pro-Liao/Anti-Davion Propaganda Contest!

Entries can be video, still image, whatever. All top tier comments must be links to entries. Discussion revolving around each entry is allowed as subcomments.

Prizes!
  • 1st Place: Resistance Fire Pack! (or 37 days Premium Time)
  • 2nd Place: 30 Days Premium Time
  • 3rd Place: 7 Days Premium Time
Rules!
  • Can be pro-Liao or pro-Liao and anti-Davion, but not just anti-Davion all by itself. If you want to make a piece that is Pro-Liao from the prospective of another house then that's OK!
  • No stealing content.
  • Deadline: Jan 29th Midnight MST
  • Because this is the Internet I feel compelled to add that no entries with racist/sexist/homophobic overtones or slurs will be accepted or considered.
  • Winners will be decided by a two member panel of the Pleiades Mobile Patriots (Maxwell Albritten and Catbert) while strongly considering public feedback/comments to entries.
Sponsored by the Pleiades Mobile Patriots

We retain the right to alter guidelines and rules as issue/problems become apparent

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users