House Liao Breaking Cease-Fire

22 replies to this topic

#21 Jakob Knight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 09:20 PM

Inside the Operations Center, various workstations beep and chirp as reports are received and sent out, the sounds of the watchstation personnel sending out orders muffled in the armored room where a giant holoscreen shows a distinct blip flash out of the star system. On the floor, a black-cloaked figure walks up to stand beside the commander of the BWC garrison, who doesn't take his eyes from the display.

"Are they away?"

The cloaked figure nods, his helmet masking his expression as the filtered voice replies "They've just made the jump into hyperspace."

After a long pause, the Commander says in a measured voice "You're sure the tracking beacon is secure in the crates of bacon?"

When the cloaked figure does not reply, the Commander continues "I'm taking an awful risk, Marshall. This had better work."

Edited by Jakob Knight, 11 January 2015 - 09:23 PM.

#22 R3APR

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 22 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 11 January 2015 - 10:07 PM

MGA is currently re-branding all BWC Liquor as MGA's Finest, and selling it at our saloons on Old Kentucky.

#23 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 11 January 2015 - 10:11 PM

View PostRoknari, on 11 January 2015 - 10:07 AM, said:

Ain't that the truth. I know there is nothing I enjoy more (other than claiming more worlds for the Marik banner) than sitting in my mechbay with a 12 pack of BWC label Timbique Dark and a snifter of BWC label Old Kentucky Bourbon while watching the fights on Solaris sponsored by BWC.

Good thing the Inner Sphere abolished those pesky monopoly laws.

Did you hear the news?

All glassware in Marik space is being replaced with Bacoglass, It's like glass, but made out of spacebacon.

Edible glass made from spacebacon, what will they think of next?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users