Game Bug: Default Loadout Used On Customized Mech.

BattleMechs Gameplay

1 reply to this topic

#1 PenguinMan98

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 11 January 2015 - 12:10 PM

My system: Windows 7 Pro. 64 bit

What happened:
I launched a match in a mech I'd built a custom loadout for but the loadout I had in the match was the default loadout for the mech.

What should have happened:
If I launch in a mech I have customized, it should have my custom loadout.

To reproduce:
I purchased two Jenners (Just before they went on sale too. :( ) to help me level the champion Jenner I got a few weeks back. By the end of the two weeks I had them, I'd customized all of them pretty heavily.
1: I had one of the custom jenners selected in the mechbay. JR7-K. I stripped it. Then I switched to JR7-D and stripped it.
2: Switch to Home->Inventory and sell both mechs. The JR7-K first, the JR7-D after.
3: Observe, when I sold the JR7-D, the figure in the mechbay changed from the JR7-D to my JR7-F(C) all on its own. This seemed like a guess on the systems part and I figured I'd just gotten lucky that of the mechs I had left, it picked the one I wanted to use next.
4: Launch the match without checking the loadout for the mech.
5: Surprise! I have 3 ML and 3 SL instead of 6 ML. (With default weapon groupings and no modules)
6: After the match, I check the loadout in the mechbay and sure enough, there are still 3ML in each arm just like I'd left it.

Bonus note: When I bought the JR7-F(C), it came with 6 SPL not 3ML/3SL. Not sure what was up with that but I didn't know the difference at the time. I only learned later that that wasn't the default setup.

Edited by PenguinMan98, 11 January 2015 - 12:30 PM.

#2 LameoveR

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 153 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 11 January 2015 - 01:18 PM

Did you click SAVE button after customization?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users