Thank You Pgi

8 replies to this topic

#1 Fat Mark

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 08:42 AM

Thank you PGI for mwo I think you have made a good stab at a very in-depth and complicated game, But ... I think the game has become bogged down and no longer for fills my needs as a gamer. I wish you all the luck in the future and I really hope it is a success for you ! If your still going in a years time I will definitely give it another try.

Best of all wishes

To those still beavering away at playing I say good luck to you, I hope you get the game you want and keep the pressure on PGI to come up with the goods ....

Fat Mark ... Out

#2 Dino Might

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 08:44 AM

Keep stopping in from time to time - there is constant progress being made on what I consider already a great game. It needs a lot more depth, but the core gameplay is fairly well established. A few tweaks here and there and throw in some creative writing and we can have the best mechwarrior game yet. Hope to see you around in the future!

#3 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 12 January 2015 - 08:57 AM

yeah, I'd say look in every 3-6 months. Should be reasonable time cycles to see if CW is progressing, etc.

Oh, and even though this is not really a drama queen post I feel obligated to ask: Can I haz ur stuff?".

Cheers.

#4 MoonUnitBeta

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,560 posts
  • LocationCanada ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:42 AM

Farewell Mark! Hope you still check in every now and then.

#5 Triordinant

• Ace Of Spades
  • 3,495 posts
  • LocationThe Dark Side of the Moon

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:00 AM

View PostFat Mark, on 12 January 2015 - 08:42 AM, said:

To those still beavering away at playing I say good luck to you, I hope you get the game you want and keep the pressure on PGI to come up with the goods ....

We'll do our best!

Posted Image

#6 Greenjulius

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,319 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:03 AM

At the current pace of change, it would definitely be advisable to check back in a few months. Since last July, we've had a tremendous amount of change. It definitely got me onboard.

#7 ztac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:23 AM

Some great games coming out and going into beta shortly .. so many choices this year !

#8 StraferX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:44 AM

New CW map coming very shortly and Resistance mechs wil be in the fray early Feb and other changes coming in the short term pipe line. I have high hopes and hope to see ya again soon.

Gl Hf and God Bless

#9 DaZur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 7,511 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:57 AM

View PostFat Mark, on 12 January 2015 - 08:42 AM, said:

Thank you PGI for mwo I think you have made a good stab at a very in-depth and complicated game, But ... I think the game has become bogged down and no longer for fills my needs as a gamer. I wish you all the luck in the future and I really hope it is a success for you ! If your still going in a years time I will definitely give it another try.

Best of all wishes

Fat Mark ... Out

I do hope you email or PM'd support or one of the Devs and explained exactly what you believe is "missing".

While careful to not format your post as a rage-quit post... which I commend you for. You kind'a left out anything contextual PGI and any of it's minions could have possibly have gleaned from it to extricate any useful metric.

Kind'a like inferring you have a very important message to share and then biting down on you cyanide capsule in your left molar.... ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users