Mercstar Alliance -Ms- Looking For Oceanic Unit To Join Us

33 replies to this topic

#21 Nyuuu

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:02 AM

There was actually a time when I thought you guys have a quite nice unit running.

Then I saw all the ridiculous stuff Hybrid Black was posting as a representative of your unit.
And after that you started your childish crusade against the entirety of Wolf due to having beef with a single guy in it I do not even know instead of properly working it out like any adult leader should be able to.

Well lets just say my view of you went down 'a little'....

#22 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:07 PM

View PostNyuuu, on 26 January 2015 - 10:02 AM, said:

There was actually a time when I thought you guys have a quite nice unit running.

Then I saw all the ridiculous stuff Hybrid Black was posting as a representative of your unit.
And after that you started your childish crusade against the entirety of Wolf due to having beef with a single guy in it I do not even know instead of properly working it out like any adult leader should be able to.

Well lets just say my view of you went down 'a little'....

Well I should defend myself but in all honesty I did go overboard a few times but me and a lot of wolf are on good terms, and with that note I was one of the MercStar members to go talk to wolf the other nights about setting up scrims and working with wolf to better the player base. So don’t take what I did with my time and with gyrok on my days off for charismas I did a lot of drinking, and plus I love aussies (apostle is my home boy and we wreck people) il take playing with my aussie home boys over all most anyone else.

#23 Devil Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationThe Fox Den

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:57 PM

View Posthybrid black, on 26 January 2015 - 02:07 PM, said:

apostle is my home boy and we wreck people) il take playing with my aussie home boys over all most anyone else.

Quoted for truth!

Still looking for Oceanic players... their slowly coming... or even a TS hub where Aussies gather for some faction drops would be awesome!

#24 Keira RAVEN McKenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 878 posts
  • LocationAuckland ...but summer has gone and the tears now flow

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:16 AM

there is a TS or two but its not just Aussies, Kiwis and Asians there too. Guess you'll have to set up your own Aussie only one. Should be pretty easy though.

Falcons still seem to have a fight or 3 on each night, late night NZ time.

Edited by Keira RAVEN McKenna, 27 January 2015 - 01:17 AM.

#25 Mr D One

• Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationMmmmmm yes

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:54 AM

View PostKeira RAVEN McKenna, on 27 January 2015 - 01:16 AM, said:

there is a TS or two but its not just Aussies, Kiwis and Asians there too. Guess you'll have to set up your own Aussie only one.

View PostApostal Sinclair, on 26 January 2015 - 10:57 PM, said:

Still looking for Oceanic players... their slowly coming... or even a TS hub where Aussies gather for some faction drops would be awesome!

Well said Apostal and KrM. With the Team speak server at F 8 L tekadept set up, we have a good mix of ozzie TS party crashers, as well as asian, australian, american and kiwi players.

You should just use ours. You are on our homepage often enough.

PS edit 1 - Teka's also getting a lot of elite dangerous players signing up as well.

PS Edit 2 - Attack Fox has set up a dedicated Minecraft server. She is very welcoming and friendly.

Edited by Dar1ng One, 27 January 2015 - 01:58 AM.

#26 Devil Fox

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationThe Fox Den

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:01 PM

View PostDar1ng One, on 27 January 2015 - 01:54 AM, said:

Well said Apostal and KrM. With the Team speak server at F 8 L tekadept set up, we have a good mix of ozzie TS party crashers, as well as asian, australian, american and kiwi players.

You should just use ours. You are on our homepage often enough.

PS edit 1 - Teka's also getting a lot of elite dangerous players signing up as well.

PS Edit 2 - Attack Fox has set up a dedicated Minecraft server. She is very welcoming and friendly.

I might just head over... just want more warm bodies for the initial oceanic timezone instead of keeping my NA players up till 6am getting the start on stuff xD.

#27 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:40 PM

View PostApostal Sinclair, on 27 January 2015 - 01:01 PM, said:

I might just head over... just want more warm bodies for the initial oceanic timezone instead of keeping my NA players up till 6am getting the start on stuff xD.

lies we love to spend time with you

#28 Devil Fox

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationThe Fox Den

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:11 PM

Posted Image

SEA division of the Mercstar Alliance is still looking for Oceanic unit's or players to join the fold, we rock the clock 24/7 (provided we can keep the NA crew awake ;) )

#29 Mr D One

• Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationMmmmmm yes

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:07 AM

View PostApostal Sinclair, on 04 February 2015 - 09:11 PM, said:

SEA division of the Mercstar Alliance is still looking for Oceanic unit's or players to join the fold, we rock the clock 24/7 (provided we can keep the NA crew awake ;) )

Clan Diamond Sharks or the Aussie Clan Great Whites. ;)

Edit : No web link to register?

Edited by Dar1ng One, 05 February 2015 - 01:09 AM.

#30 Devil Fox

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationThe Fox Den

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:46 AM

View PostDar1ng One, on 05 February 2015 - 01:07 AM, said:

Clan Diamond Sharks or the Aussie Clan Great Whites. ;)

Edit : No web link to register?

Idea was based on Great Whites... thought what's one monstrous sea critter in all our oceans?!

Didn't notice the OP had no link to our website... http://www.mercstar.net/ ... cheers for the point out!

#31 Mr D One

• Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationMmmmmm yes

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:09 AM

View PostApostal Sinclair, on 05 February 2015 - 01:46 AM, said:

Didn't notice the OP had no link to our website... http://www.mercstar.net/ ... cheers for the point out!

NP

Registered

#32 Tunes of war

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,477 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 February 2015 - 07:08 AM

MS is like the borg collective .... be strong and don't join the dark side ;)

Edited by Tunes of war, 05 February 2015 - 07:08 AM.

#33 Onimusha shin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 273 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:04 AM

there there now, we may have a bit of a stinky rep on the forums because of some notti chaps (looks at bobF and Hybrid)but most of us are good chaps who shouldn't be written off because some RP units hate us.

it's fine if you're envious of our success and teamwork, but this is a result of us wanting to have fun in the game we love. helps that we get incentives for playing like mercs, not loyalists.

we're not the dark side. don't let some ******** ruin your impression of us. we carry ourselves with dignity and honor in game against most respectful opponents.

on that note, I invite Asians and Singaporeans to join us. we could use an Oceanic 12man for pushing our planet counts up. cheers all and have a great event weekend!

#34 Mycrus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:18 PM

If we move to your faction, can we drop with your guys?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users