84 replies to this topic

#81 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 16 March 2016 - 10:54 AM

When The Council is ready to start again my Blade my Mechs and my voice will stand behind them, as a DCMS ambassador i still hold my duties to the Great House Kurita with honor and pride and look forward to the day we unite and fight as one for Dear Coordinator and the honor of House Kurita. Till that day though my brothers find me on the Arkab TS honing my skills and training with our D.E.S.T. unit, ready, waiting.

#82 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:21 AM

We are very likely coming back to IS soon. I'd guess FRR for 14 days then back to Kurita prior to launch of CW - 3 to ramp up. I really do hope CW 3 will have sustainability to it.

#83 McHoshi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:20 AM

When will the honored House Kurita attack Clans again?
Now that the filthy House Davion attacks Mariks and not really are willingly to defend could you please move on and attack clans?

#84 Bongfu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 147 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:57 PM

When is the website coming back? I am getting a new loyalist unit together to come play IS side for my favourite house. I'm an experienced drop commander who wants to help the Dragon achieve victory.

#85 GalahadVGL13

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 26 June 2016 - 02:21 PM

Hop on teamspeak and join the server below. Several units are on at various times, all easy to connect with and gather for drops.
COMA, QAR, SRMx, 6RNT, and 9SD all drop pretty well together, we all try to support each other's drops.
Like I was saying last night, unit tags are nice and all, but I simply want more red on that #### map.
see you there Posted Image

housekurita.tserverhq.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users